Brian & Bev

Hi! I'm Beverly (or just Bev) and my husband is Brian. We are both in our 40s and enjoy activities with other women and/or couples, especially when submission is involved. We like to turn other women and couples on to the pleasures of dom/sub relationships. We both teach at a college, which gives us access to many partners, from college students to other faculty to people from the larger community.

Hi! I'm Beverly (or just Bev) and my husband is Brian. We are both in our 40s and enjoy activities with other women and/or couples, especially when submission is involved. We like to turn other women and couples on to the pleasures of dom/sub relationships. We both teach at a college, which gives us access to many partners, from college students to other faculty to people from the larger community.
Welcome.

Couple here in Virginia in our 40s looking to try new things. Here is a pic of her she is 43 and my pics are in the media forum. I’m 48

Attachments

• 1766A019-4FD1-4871-A0D3-9047B3E278B7.jpeg
    1766A019-4FD1-4871-A0D3-9047B3E278B7.jpeg
    474 KB · Views: 32