B's Story: Been doing this for a long time and wanted to share our experiences

Dec 28, 2022
While I have anonymously read many comments about the experience of others, I have never posted about our story and how we got into the lifestyle and what we have experienced. I think that our situation is fairly unique in that we've been doing this for over 2 decades, experienced just about every different situation, and are still together so perhaps it could give hope to some and insight for others into how to make this situation work in the long term. I'll post the starting story and if there is interest, I can continue to post whenever she is fucking some other guy, which is what she is doing right now.

Firstly, neither of us is super into labeling what we do. So I wouldn't identify as a "swinger" or a "cuckold" even though many others would apply the label to us. For both of us, it is being dynamic and flowing with the changing moods and feelings that keeps things fresh. We both fuck other people, but she fucks far more other men than I do other women. Sometimes, I am more dominant in the relationship and sometimes she is more dominant. We find that keeps everything fresh and exciting and if you are not doing it for that, more power to you but it is not what her or I want. For us, it also does not come from a place where I cannot sexually satisfy her or I am not endowed enough. That is ok with me if that is your situation but I just want to point out that is not how we are.

I met B in the early 2000's in an online chat room. I was hunting around for some girls and we got to chatting. It quickly became obvious to both of us that we liked each other and we spent the entire night chatting and getting all hot and bothered for each other. She was super hot, in her early 20's and very flirty. She had been alone for a while but I got the sense that she would go online and bang guys to get away the loneliness. Not being one to pass up a good opportunity, I made plans to see her right away and drove off to visit her. When I got to her door I was shocked at how hot she was. She was a few inches shorter than me, with hot mess blond hair and perfect DD tits which is exactly my type. I nearly blew the situation right then and there by getting overly excited and making a few dumb comments. Thankfully, I calmed down and we continued our great flirting and great conversation and within a few hours, had mored on to making out. She was an amazing kisser and it was really obvious that she was an easy girl. I started touching her breasts, probably too quickly but she didn't mind at all.

I was rock hard at that point and her hands went over it and got her really excited. Like I mentioned, for me this isn't about giving her what I don't have and she loves big dicks so after she felt the goods I could tell I was going to be able to land her. I pulled her into the bedroom and took off her clothes and spent a long time touching her, licking her, and giving her huge orgasms. She was the most multi-orgasmic woman I'd ever been with and as soon as she would cum, she'd want more. After what must have been like 2 hours of making her cum, we finally got around to fucking. She is a total slut and doesn't even consider condoms which at that point I didn't care about either. I fucked her for another few hours in every position you can think of, each time making her cum even harder. By the end of the marathon, we both passed out and it was obvious that we had feelings for each other and wanted to be a thing for each other.

Over the next several weeks, we brought our lives together and obviously fucked constantly. As we talked, I started to learn more about her past. I was curious why such a hot woman who fucks so perfectly was not with a boyfriend. Because we trusted each other so much and never lied to each other ever, she told me the truth. Every guy she ever was with she cheated on. She told me that whenever a guy turned her on, she would never say no and her pussy didn't care if she had a boyfriend or not. She was super worried to tell me this because she liked our relationship and didn't want to ruin it but I thought it was super hot and told her that. I had previous girlfriends cheat on me and even though it hurt, it would get me super hard and I'd jerk off to it and I told her that. That obviously made her super excited and happy and we fucked while she told me that she wanted to be this way with me and couldn't change who she was and was happy that I would let her be herself. We decided that instead of pretending to be people we were not and conform to what others expected, we would just be ourselves and be honest with each other.

From there, I asked her who she found hot. She mentioned that her previous boyfriend who she cheated on was super hot and had a great cock and fucked her super good and she always wished she could fuck him again, even if she didn't want to be in a relationship with him. I put her on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind while having her dirty text him saying that she missed his cock and wanted all of us to hang out together. He texted her back as we were fucking, sending dick pics and she would send pics of her body as I was using her. She would have huge orgasms as I told her that she was going to get to go fuck him again. Every time I mentioned it, she'd get horny and start fucking me and texting him over the next few days. We finally found a time that worked for us to go visit his house and she was super nervous but also super horny for it.

When we got to his house, we hung out and chatted for a while. He was flirting with her but was a bit nervous himself as he hadn't been in that situation before. I had not been in that situation either but I was so hard and horny it did't matter. We had a few drinks and after a while, he started to flirt with her more directly. He stated touching her playfully while she flirted back. Eventually, he grabbed her neck and started making out with her. She moaned with excitement and started grabbing his cock and getting it all hard. She eventually unzipped his pants and he took off her top and started sucking on her amazing tits. They started getting more hot and bothered and kept taking off each others clothes. I was content to watch it happen to not spoil the situation by getting in the way. He picked her up while making out with her and dragged her back to his bedroom while I followed. They continued to make out and eventually she went down and started sucking his cock. That made me have to do something so I unzipped my pants and started jerking off to get some release. Thankfully, he stayed hard and then started to eat her out while I watched them. It was so hot to hear her orgasms from her former boyfriend and she kept grabbing his cock to keep him hard. He couldn't take it any more and lifted her legs into his arms and slid his raw cock deep inside of her. She immediately came again and started begging for him to fuck her hard. I was watching him plow into her, seeing her get wet all over the bed and smelling her sex juices and hearing her noises all over the room. She is very loud in bed which is very intoxicating to watch and you certainly know when she cums. Eventually, he flipped her on her hands and knees and started pounding her to many more orgasms. After that, she mounted him and drilled herself to a ton of cums and started squeezing her incredibly tight pussy until she made him orgasm deep inside of her. I couldn't hold myself back at that point and as soon as she was off, I jumped right on her and started plowing her myself which made her cum even more. He watched us for a bit and then got up to clean off and I could tell she was getting a bit sore so I just fucked her to a few more cums and had a huge release deep inside of her. The room was all hot and steamy and she felt so good filled with his cum that I couldn't help myself.

When he got back, they made out for a bit and he mentioned that he was sad that she wasn't like this when they were together but I knew from her talking to me about him that he would never actually be comfortable with her being herself. Sometimes guys want a fantasy of a person and not the person themselves. After we chatted, she was getting tired and wanted to go home so they said their goodbyes and we got in the car to drive home.

Like I mentioned, that was guy one and we've been together a long time and she has definitely fucked hundreds of different guys. Almost every conceivable variation of this we have done and it is hot to write about so if you have interest, let me know and I'll keep posting away to relieve some tension!

I am a big fan of cuckold stories. I read lots of them and replicate them to my wife when on the bed. Your story is absolutely one of the top 3 I have ever read and will be the next I will tell my wife when having sex with her. Thanks for sharing it with us and please post some more.

Reactions: playingforever
While I have anonymously read many comments about the experience of others, I have never posted about our story and how we got into the lifestyle and what we have experienced. I think that our situation is fairly unique in that we've been doing this for over 2 decades, experienced just about every different situation, and are still together so perhaps it could give hope to some and insight for others into how to make this situation work in the long term. I'll post the starting story and if there is interest, I can continue to post whenever she is fucking some other guy, which is what she is doing right now.

Firstly, neither of us is super into labeling what we do. So I wouldn't identify as a "swinger" or a "cuckold" even though many others would apply the label to us. For both of us, it is being dynamic and flowing with the changing moods and feelings that keeps things fresh. We both fuck other people, but she fucks far more other men than I do other women. Sometimes, I am more dominant in the relationship and sometimes she is more dominant. We find that keeps everything fresh and exciting and if you are not doing it for that, more power to you but it is not what her or I want. For us, it also does not come from a place where I cannot sexually satisfy her or I am not endowed enough. That is ok with me if that is your situation but I just want to point out that is not how we are.

I met B in the early 2000's in an online chat room. I was hunting around for some girls and we got to chatting. It quickly became obvious to both of us that we liked each other and we spent the entire night chatting and getting all hot and bothered for each other. She was super hot, in her early 20's and very flirty. She had been alone for a while but I got the sense that she would go online and bang guys to get away the loneliness. Not being one to pass up a good opportunity, I made plans to see her right away and drove off to visit her. When I got to her door I was shocked at how hot she was. She was a few inches shorter than me, with hot mess blond hair and perfect DD tits which is exactly my type. I nearly blew the situation right then and there by getting overly excited and making a few dumb comments. Thankfully, I calmed down and we continued our great flirting and great conversation and within a few hours, had mored on to making out. She was an amazing kisser and it was really obvious that she was an easy girl. I started touching her breasts, probably too quickly but she didn't mind at all.

I was rock hard at that point and her hands went over it and got her really excited. Like I mentioned, for me this isn't about giving her what I don't have and she loves big dicks so after she felt the goods I could tell I was going to be able to land her. I pulled her into the bedroom and took off her clothes and spent a long time touching her, licking her, and giving her huge orgasms. She was the most multi-orgasmic woman I'd ever been with and as soon as she would cum, she'd want more. After what must have been like 2 hours of making her cum, we finally got around to fucking. She is a total slut and doesn't even consider condoms which at that point I didn't care about either. I fucked her for another few hours in every position you can think of, each time making her cum even harder. By the end of the marathon, we both passed out and it was obvious that we had feelings for each other and wanted to be a thing for each other.

Over the next several weeks, we brought our lives together and obviously fucked constantly. As we talked, I started to learn more about her past. I was curious why such a hot woman who fucks so perfectly was not with a boyfriend. Because we trusted each other so much and never lied to each other ever, she told me the truth. Every guy she ever was with she cheated on. She told me that whenever a guy turned her on, she would never say no and her pussy didn't care if she had a boyfriend or not. She was super worried to tell me this because she liked our relationship and didn't want to ruin it but I thought it was super hot and told her that. I had previous girlfriends cheat on me and even though it hurt, it would get me super hard and I'd jerk off to it and I told her that. That obviously made her super excited and happy and we fucked while she told me that she wanted to be this way with me and couldn't change who she was and was happy that I would let her be herself. We decided that instead of pretending to be people we were not and conform to what others expected, we would just be ourselves and be honest with each other.

From there, I asked her who she found hot. She mentioned that her previous boyfriend who she cheated on was super hot and had a great cock and fucked her super good and she always wished she could fuck him again, even if she didn't want to be in a relationship with him. I put her on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind while having her dirty text him saying that she missed his cock and wanted all of us to hang out together. He texted her back as we were fucking, sending dick pics and she would send pics of her body as I was using her. She would have huge orgasms as I told her that she was going to get to go fuck him again. Every time I mentioned it, she'd get horny and start fucking me and texting him over the next few days. We finally found a time that worked for us to go visit his house and she was super nervous but also super horny for it.

When we got to his house, we hung out and chatted for a while. He was flirting with her but was a bit nervous himself as he hadn't been in that situation before. I had not been in that situation either but I was so hard and horny it did't matter. We had a few drinks and after a while, he started to flirt with her more directly. He stated touching her playfully while she flirted back. Eventually, he grabbed her neck and started making out with her. She moaned with excitement and started grabbing his cock and getting it all hard. She eventually unzipped his pants and he took off her top and started sucking on her amazing tits. They started getting more hot and bothered and kept taking off each others clothes. I was content to watch it happen to not spoil the situation by getting in the way. He picked her up while making out with her and dragged her back to his bedroom while I followed. They continued to make out and eventually she went down and started sucking his cock. That made me have to do something so I unzipped my pants and started jerking off to get some release. Thankfully, he stayed hard and then started to eat her out while I watched them. It was so hot to hear her orgasms from her former boyfriend and she kept grabbing his cock to keep him hard. He couldn't take it any more and lifted her legs into his arms and slid his raw cock deep inside of her. She immediately came again and started begging for him to fuck her hard. I was watching him plow into her, seeing her get wet all over the bed and smelling her sex juices and hearing her noises all over the room. She is very loud in bed which is very intoxicating to watch and you certainly know when she cums. Eventually, he flipped her on her hands and knees and started pounding her to many more orgasms. After that, she mounted him and drilled herself to a ton of cums and started squeezing her incredibly tight pussy until she made him orgasm deep inside of her. I couldn't hold myself back at that point and as soon as she was off, I jumped right on her and started plowing her myself which made her cum even more. He watched us for a bit and then got up to clean off and I could tell she was getting a bit sore so I just fucked her to a few more cums and had a huge release deep inside of her. The room was all hot and steamy and she felt so good filled with his cum that I couldn't help myself.

When he got back, they made out for a bit and he mentioned that he was sad that she wasn't like this when they were together but I knew from her talking to me about him that he would never actually be comfortable with her being herself. Sometimes guys want a fantasy of a person and not the person themselves. After we chatted, she was getting tired and wanted to go home so they said their goodbyes and we got in the car to drive home.

Like I mentioned, that was guy one and we've been together a long time and she has definitely fucked hundreds of different guys. Almost every conceivable variation of this we have done and it is hot to write about so if you have interest, let me know and I'll keep posting away to relieve some tension!
Hot! I'll read yours if you read mine, LOL.

Reactions: playingforever