Bull Experience Level

While I may not be the biggest being uncut helps. There are couples who seek me out for that fact; especially here in the US the lady wants to experience an uncut European cock once in her life and I don'tdisappoint her. Let me tell you, it is fun being invited to enter a man's wife while he watches.

While I may not be the biggest being uncut helps. There are couples who seek me out for that fact; especially here in the US the lady wants to experience an uncut European cock once in her life and I don'tdisappoint her. Let me tell you, it is fun being invited to enter a man's wife while he watches.
I"ve had two uncut cocks one guy from Brazil and the other from Romania. Thankfully for me they were both very well hung with large mushroom heads on their cocks. I LOVED sucking those bad boys, humm what's under this foreskin? WONDERFUL

The most exciting thing for me is when I can find a bull to fuck my wife that has a lot of experience. There is something so exciting about a guy that has fucked a ton of other men’s wives that is so great. I like to talk about how many different men have watched their wives be sluts for his bigger dick. It’s a thrill knowing that this one person is capable of pleasing so many other married women when their husbands all fall short.
Absolutely agree. Bull must be experienced to please my wife.

I wouldn't write off younger less experienced guys as bull material altogether.
A few years ago I had the pleasure of playing with a very cute 19 yo black guy while we were staying in a hotel. He was very inexperienced and nervous at first as he'd never fucked a woman as old as me or in front of her husband. He came almost straight away when I started sucking him and I thought this is going to be a disappointment. But he soon recovered and having cum and got over his initial nerves he gave me a hell of a fucking and three more loads (all in my pussy). The following evening he was a lot more confident and I rewarded him with letting him have my ass too (his first time).
I can see that he would have made a great bull with just a little more practise (being so young, he had lots of energy, recovered quickly and had a nice size cock - though due to his lack of experience he was a little rough with it but fortunately I don't mind that) and I'd have happily taken him on as a bull if he'd lived closer.

My two bulls fall into the category of being "first timers" in regard to being a bull to a married couple.
That being said they said the first time they had sex with me was one of the most intense unbelievable events of their lives. My hubby watched which was part of the excitement for them. They said having me suck and fuck them in front of hubby was a major ego boost.
That's exactly how my experience was!

'There is something so exciting about a guy that has fucked a ton of other men’s wives that is so great. There is something so exciting about a guy that has fucked a ton of other men’s wives that is so great. I like to talk about how many different men have watched their wives be sluts for his bigger dick. It’s a thrill knowing that this one person is capable of pleasing so many other married women when their husbands all fall short.'
I hope for the day in which these things are not only socially accepted but are very much expected, when such matters are taught with the basic facts of life.

I want to see the day when men can only accept these things because they are known universally and are discussed as casually as the weather.

I want to live in a society where women are responsible to tell their young daughters where pleasure is found and why that is so.

Let us have a world where fathers explain the advantage of endowment to gifted sons, where these sons are raised to know that society very much expects them to use that gift early, freely and frequently. Let us have a world where fathers tell modest sons that it is very much expected that as husbands, they are very much expected to step aside as their heavily endowed brothers fulfill the function Nature intended them to perform.