Bull throws out cuckold husband

Did you even read my earlier post to you? Please tell me or give me an example of what I posted that you think was exaggerated. I'm not trying to shock anybody I'm just trying to identify with others that have the same lifestyle as me. That is the purpose of this forum after all. Not to judge people by their character. What if started saying I dont think HotAsianwife is a female,those are just fake pictures. How would that make you feel? Call me a pathetic excuse for a man all you want this is true when It comes to the bedroom or standing up to a bull,but DON'T call me a lier!
A man who allows himself to be treated like this is not a man I could ever respect and your wife obviously doesn’t either. But you do you

Last edited:
When I post publically my intentions are to communicate with LIKE minded people who have a lot in common with me. There are many here who live the way I live in varying degrees. There are many here who have the same style of cuckolding more or less. Ive made a lot of friendly accuaintances here and have been awarded many thumbs up "likes".The only one to give me a thumbs down was you.Your last 10 posts have been critisizing me ... I had to post to defend myself. You need to back off. What is it with you? Someone puts up a post that isn't in keeping with your ideaology so that person doesn't deserve your respect? Do you have any decency or compassion at all? Here's a thought for you. If you see a post that you don't like,shake your head and MOVE ON !!! Nobody want's or needs your approval.
You do NOT deserve my approval at all! To say this very clear. And YES. I will quit commenting your thread. It leads to nowehere and it is a waste of time. Better things to do :)

You do NOT deserve my approval at all! To say this very clear. And YES. I will quit commenting your thread. It leads to nowehere and it is a waste of time. Better things to do :)
You are right it is pointless, but when you post the stuff he posted, you have to expect some negative feedback.

Not out of the house but out of the master bedroom permanantly. We made a small bedroom for me out of a walk-in closet accross the hall from her room. I'm no longer allowed to be in her room or sleep with her. Only allowed to enter to clean up her creampie and things like that. And to do my regular houskeeping chores.
good girl that is what we are here for

• Haha
Reactions: franklyn
O M G ! Re Read my O P ! The very first sentence says " Not out of the HOUSE but out of the master bedroom permantly. We dont have a bad situation. We have a safe S/m Female Controlled Marriage where her humiliation of me and my worship of her is mutually enjoyable on a sexual level. Thats how S&M relationships work. I am amazed that I have to explain this to someone who visits a forum like this one. That being said, if you read something that, not just me but anyone, writes that you don't like then give a thumbs up or a thumbs down and move on,but dont flame. Flamming is bad etiquette at best.

For Sure
Being kicked out of the master bedroom in your own house is no better, and your wife letting it happen means she has just as little respect for you as the bull

O M G ! Re Read my O P ! The very first sentence says " Not out of the HOUSE but out of the master bedroom permantly. We dont have a bad situation. We have a safe S/m Female Controlled Marriage where her humiliation of me and my worship of her is mutually enjoyable on a sexual level. Thats how S&M relationships work. I am amazed that I have to explain this to someone who visits a forum like this one. That being said, if you read something that, not just me but anyone, writes that you don't like then give a thumbs up or a thumbs down and move on,but dont flame. Flamming is bad etiquette at best.

For Sure
What strikes me that is strange about you is that you demand respect. Nothing you have written deserves any respect. And a self respecting man should never allow his wife to kick him out of the bedroom into a closet. You are being flammed for being disrespectful to yourself. But please do not expect others to respect you or condone your pathetic existence under the thumb of a woman that has no respect for you. Your situation is abusive and there is nothing positive, impressive about your weak feeble existence as a slave.

O M G ! Re Read my O P ! The very first sentence says " Not out of the HOUSE but out of the master bedroom permantly. Shows how bad your reading skills are. We dont have a bad situation. We have a safe S/m Female Controlled Marriage where her humiliation of me and my worship of her is mutually enjoyable on a sexual level. Thats how S&M relationships work. I am amazed that I have to explain this to someone who visits a forum like this one. You are not aware of fact that we have a life that isn't just about cuckolding and domestic discipline. There are tender moments too and times when we talk politics or about physics or a variety of other topics. We reset our clocks often. That being said, if you read something that, not just me but anyone, writes that you don't like then give a thumbs up or a thumbs down and move on,but dont flame. Flamming is bad etiquette at best. The object is to respond to the origional question that was put forth, not to negatively engage someone who posted a response you dont agree with. Its wrong to say online that someone does not deserve respect because they misinterpret or dislike the post. Respect is rule #2 on this forum. Go see for yourself. None of us are here to be judged.
That’s no better still means you allow yourself to be emasculated by both the ahole bull and your wife

Reactions: HotAsianwife
That’s no better still means you allow yourself to be emasculated by both the ahole bull and your wife
Being emasculated is the whole idea and its a large % of the cuckold experience and its the core in an S/m Female led Marriage or relationship. That's what the sub wants and what the Domme enjoys doing. P.S. I think there is a BIG difference between getting kicked out of your house permantly and getting kicked out of the master bedroom. Actually I don't think the creater of this thread ment getting kicked out of your house permantly maybe just told to take a walk while the bull.... I could be wrong,maybe he could weigh in and clarify.

Being kicked out of the master bedroom in your own house is no better, and your wife letting it happen means she has just as little respect for you as the bull
It's part of our dynamic. You dont understand. Perhaps you are in the wrong forum. Check out Hotwives. It may be more suited to your taste.

Being emasculated is the whole idea and its a large % of the cuckold experience and its the core in an S/m Female led Marriage or relationship. That's what the sub wants and what the Domme enjoys doing. P.S. I think there is a BIG difference between getting kicked out of your house permantly and getting kicked out of the master bedroom. Actually I don't think the creater of this thread ment getting kicked out of your house permantly maybe just told to take a walk while the bull.... I could be wrong,maybe he could weigh in and clarify.
I hear what you’re saying and if that’s what you like good for you. I would never allow it, if another man is ever lucky enough to have my wife it will be with me there, and he will follow our rules.

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
My wife and I went to a clothing optional resort one afternoon to get some sun. She befriended a gentleman while playing water volleyball and they continued to hang out all afternoon while I brought them drinks. We had planned to leave late afternoon but he begged her to stay later for the dance. A few hours into the dance she told me he told her we could stay the night with him in his cabin if we would like.

After the dance we headed to his cabin an once we arrived he wasted little time getting he in bed. He started kissing her and sucking her tits, not long after he positioned himself to mount her. Once he had entered her I moved in to fucklick her, at first he seemed OK but soon his cock fell out. When his cock fell out it was in my face so I took it in my mouth an sucked it for a few seconds (this is something I had never done). I should not have done that because he got pissed.

He told me I had to leave (she agreed with him) so I got up and went outside the cabin. The cabin door had a window so I stood outside totally nude and watched from the window. I could see my wife tell him I was watching and he got up and put something over the window.

I spent the night in our car outside the cabin. My wife came out not long after sun up and we headed home.

She saw him a few more times when he was in the area.

Reactions: pete_wife
My wife and I went to a clothing optional resort one afternoon to get some sun. She befriended a gentleman while playing water volleyball and they continued to hang out all afternoon while I brought them drinks. We had planned to leave late afternoon but he begged her to stay later for the dance. A few hours into the dance she told me he told her we could stay the night with him in his cabin if we would like.

After the dance we headed to his cabin an once we arrived he wasted little time getting he in bed. He started kissing her and sucking her tits, not long after he positioned himself to mount her. Once he had entered her I moved in to fucklick her, at first he seemed OK but soon his cock fell out. When his cock fell out it was in my face so I took it in my mouth an sucked it for a few seconds (this is something I had never done). I should not have done that because he got pissed.

He told me I had to leave (she agreed with him) so I got up and went outside the cabin. The cabin door had a window so I stood outside totally nude and watched from the window. I could see my wife tell him I was watching and he got up and put something over the window.

I spent the night in our car outside the cabin. My wife came out not long after sun up and we headed home.

She saw him a few more times when he was in the area.
Cool. Did he come to your house and fuck your wife?