Bull throws out cuckold husband

anyone ever have a time where the Bull throws out cuckold husband out of the house as the Bull has become the perm replacement?
Not out of the house but out of the master bedroom permanantly. We made a small bedroom for me out of a walk-in closet accross the hall from her room. I'm no longer allowed to be in her room or sleep with her. Only allowed to enter to clean up her creampie and things like that. And to do my regular houskeeping chores.

Not out of the house but out of the master bedroom permanantly. We made a small bedroom for me out of a walk-in closet accross the hall from her room. I'm no longer allowed to be in her room or sleep with her. Only allowed to enter to clean up her creampie and things like that. And to do my regular houskeeping chores.
Are you a servant to your wife?

Do you serve your wife?

I am a newbie cucked husband yes well 5 yrs now one Bull as of what I know
Welcome Drew.:)
Really and you allowed it his butt would have been thrown out for good
As a submissive sissy I do as I'm told. I would never have the balls to confront a bull and if I tried my wife would definitely put me in my place with her whip! 😭

Well yeah, I mean… in my book anyhow, it is silliness either way. As a fantasy hypothetical or an actual fait accompli.
Well, to be thrown out of the bedroom while your wife is with her lover is to me an extension of the power exchange. Also in some cases to be told to leave the house ie."take a walk" while they fuck. This is the style for some couples but it's not for everyone. It doesn't mean a permanent leaving of the house it just means they want privacy and don't want to have a bitch boi hanging around gawking at them. Other styles require the cuck to watch and see what he will never get from his wife and to see what a "real man" can do. I've been made to do both. Also I've had to just go and do my menial housework while I listen to them from a distance. Sometimes while they are fucking I'm required to prepare them a nice meal for when they are done. I get a nice meal too LOL.

Well to each his own but if my wife made that request her ass would be out the door with his
My wife likes him and is attracted to his masculinity. Just like some men like both petite women and ones with big butts, my wife likes this man who is more manly than I am. As a cuckold I am supportive of her needs as a woman.

He is a dominant man who likes not just fucking a married woman, but also gets off on having control over my marriage and the cuck husband. My wife loves that he is so dominant this way it makes her very horny.

Last edited: