Bull throws out cuckold husband

My wife likes him and is attracted to his masculinity. Just like some men like both petite women and ones with big butts, my wife likes this man who is more manly than I am. As a cuckold I am supportive of her needs as a woman.

Bull Marc is a dominant man who likes not just fucking a married woman, but also gets off on having control over my marriage and the cuck husband. My wife loves that he is so dominant this way it makes her very horny.
I couldn't have said it better destiny. My wife totally responds to the dominant way her bull treats me. She is somewhat sadistic so she gets off on how submissive I am and goes dom on me as well. She enjoys the contrast between my effeminate weakness and his masculine strength. It's like as if my submissiveness magnifies her attractiveness to him. While she is very strong and dominant with me, when she gets with her man she melts into a passive obliging woman spreading her legs ready to accept his forcefull actions and bringing her into toe curling orgasms. Something I will never be able to do.

My wife likes him and is attracted to his masculinity. Just like some men like both petite women and ones with big butts, my wife likes this man who is more manly than I am. As a cuckold I am supportive of her needs as a woman.

Bull Marc is a dominant man who likes not just fucking a married woman, but also gets off on having control over my marriage and the cuck husband. My wife loves that he is so dominant this way it makes her very horny.
I hear you but sorry that would never happen in my marriage and his rear end would be kicked in

Last edited:
Welcome Drew.:)

As a submissive sissy I do as I'm told. I would never have the balls to confront a bull and if I tried my wife would definitely put me in my place with her whip! 😭
I get it's fun if in " THAT " Mindset and I'd be ok going along with a "GAME "
But in NO way am I going to be kicked outta MY house OR room by a bull.

Playing part of ' THE game is one thing, but if it was proposed In a Serious manner and words were said in such a tone as to reinforce that seriousness, then game Over and a beat down is headed someone's way and I don't care who it is or Both .

One thing is sure and she knows it, I love fighting, and don't care if I win or lose a serious fight will happen if it were done in a serious manner , and she stays away from those games for good reason.

Anyone letting a bull push them around in their OWN home is weak and should be pushed around.

Playing part of ' THE game is one thing, but if it was proposed In a Serious manner and words were said in such a tone as to reinforce that seriousness, then game Over and a beat down is headed someone's way and I don't care who it is or Both .

One thing is sure and she knows it, I love fighting, and don't care if I win or lose a serious fight will happen if it were done in a serious manner , and she stays away from those games for good reason.

Anyone letting a bull push them around in their OWN home is weak and should be pushed around.
In our house it's no game. My wife rules the roost and I'm obedient to her. I've been told to leave the bedroom many times but most often I need permission to enter in the first place. Rather I'm allowed in or not depends on my wifes mood. When her bull comes over on Friday for the weekend he brings his weekly dirty laundry for me to clean while he takes my wife into the bedroom. There is an understanding that I'm not to enter till I'm summoned. Usually after they are done so I can clean up her creampie and bring them refreshments. She told me that when her bull is at the house he is the "man" and I'm the weak beta boy.

In our house it's no game. My wife rules the roost and I'm obedient to her. I've been told to leave the bedroom many times but most often I need permission to enter in the first place. Rather I'm allowed in or not depends on my wifes mood. When her bull comes over on Friday for the weekend he brings his weekly dirty laundry for me to clean while he takes my wife into the bedroom. There is an understanding that I'm not to enter till I'm summoned. Usually after they are done so I can clean up her creampie and bring them refreshments. She told me that when her bull is at the house he is the "man" and I'm the weak beta boy.
Like I said, anyone who let's that stuff happen , OUTSIDE OF A GAME , deserves what he gets

You would be a pathetic man to be told to get out of your own bedroom 😂
In my wifes eyes I'm not a man at all. She tells me I'm worthless in the bedroom as a sex partner and I need to try and make up for it by my total obedience. I'm required therefore to do all the housework and serve her and her guests, men and women as she sees fit. She gets off in this and I love this kind of life. She taught me how to enjoy being a servant and to embrace shame and humiliation because as she says, "I'll never be a real man or amount to anything". So accept being a bitch and learn to love your lowly status.

Well, to be thrown out of the bedroom while your wife is with her lover is to me an extension of the power exchange. Also in some cases to be told to leave the house ie."take a walk" while they fuck. This is the style for some couples but it's not for everyone. It doesn't mean a permanent leaving of the house it just means they want privacy and don't want to have a bitch boi hanging around gawking at them. Other styles require the cuck to watch and see what he will never get from his wife and to see what a "real man" can do. I've been made to do both. Also I've had to just go and do my menial housework while I listen to them from a distance. Sometimes while they are fucking I'm required to prepare them a nice meal for when they are done. I get a nice meal too LOL.
That is the same as my experience, but not in our house, just the apartment we have for our encounters with her lover. These are my exact experiences. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Agree if the Bull tried that he’d be kicked out and he’d be done