Bull throws out cuckold husband

My husband is not submissive and under no circumstances do I humiliate him but sometimes I tell him to leave me alone with his friends, more to excite him not knowing what we are doing in the bedroom. His friends joke approving me and tell him to get out of the bedroom so they can fuck his wife until the shit comes out of her. He just hears my moans and even screams of ecstasy then after a few hours finds me passed out in bed and full of cum.
Does he get with you after his friends are finished?

I found it exciting. Not even seeing what was happening was intense for my imagination. But it also felt dangerous, this man taking control like that and my wife loving it.
Yes imagination. It can be more intense and exciting hearing her thru the door than actually seeing the action up close and personal. There's time enough later when you are allowed in the bedroom to witness the after effect and clean up.

Reactions: Visitor12
Yes imagination. It can be more intense and exciting hearing her thru the door than actually seeing the action up close and personal. There's time enough later when you are allowed in the bedroom to witness the after effect and clean up.
The imagination part, when I am not there either in the next room or waiting at home I myself find more intense as I wonder what is happening or just hear the sounds from the other room.

Everyone gets off on something. And if being humiliated is part of that kick I think do what makes you happy. At the end of the day it’s all about pleasure. Everyone is different.
It's gone past my comfort zone sometimes, but me and my wife are still together, so it is what it is. In the end I don't regret the cuckolding I am endlessly turned on by what happened even though rules were broken. I am the one who asked my wife to do it so I got what I asked for and then some, I accept that.

It's gone past my comfort zone sometimes, but me and my wife are still together, so it is what it is. In the end I don't regret the cuckolding I am endlessly turned on by what happened even though rules were broken. I am the one who asked my wife to do it so I got what I asked for and then some, I accept that.
My sentiments exactly. Thanks for sharing that.

Well that sounds a lot like edge play to me. But it's a method that can expand your kink experience. I've found that when I'm pushed to a piont where I'm not in familiar territory or comfortable but do it out of love for my wife or obedience it might leave me a bit unsettled. In time I seem to come around, like hearing a new song that grows on you each time you hear it. Things shouldn't reach a point where it endangers your marriage however. Love should monitor everything.

Well that sounds a lot like edge play to me. But it's a method that can expand your kink experience. I've found that when I'm pushed to a piont where I'm not in familiar territory or comfortable but do it out of love for my wife or obedience it might leave me a bit unsettled. In time I seem to come around, like hearing a new song that grows on you each time you hear it. Things shouldn't reach a point where it endangers your marriage however. Love should monitor everything.
Are you alt least being able the feel the cum in her pussy after, or are you made to lick it up?. You appear to be being treated very poorly.

Are you alt least being able the feel the cum in her pussy after, or are you made to lick it up?. You appear to be being treated very poorly.
I'm being treated as my wife sees fit. I'm caged and not allowed to be free. I'm so small and ineffectual that an attempt to penetrate her would be inappropriate and insulting to her. She extends me the privelege of licking her clean for which I'm greatful and I politely thank her and her bull for the oppurtunity. It's my job and my wife has taught me to enjoy it. I don't think of it as poor treatment it's my kink and it's the only way I'm capable of relating to a woman.

I'm being treated as my wife sees fit. I'm caged and not allowed to be free. I'm so small and ineffectual that an attempt to penetrate her would be inappropriate and insulting to her. She extends me the privelege of licking her clean for which I'm greatful and I politely thank her and her bull for the oppurtunity. It's my job and my wife has taught me to enjoy it. I don't think of it as poor treatment it's my kink and it's the only way I'm capable of relating to a woman.
At least she lets you clean the cum from her pussy up. Yes in many peoples eyes you would be viewed as a pathetic man. But your wife has found good use for you as a clean up boy. Many men don’t even get the pleasure of seeing their wife fucked by another guy. Even though you are inadequate, consider yourself lucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: wormwood
My opinion for all that conversation is that... The man who doing those things is not a real bull but it's a weak and incapable man to find a real woman for himself and take advantage for this lifestyle to live his life like he want because in another situation he never can live it... Real bull respect the couple and never try to take the lead in their marriage and their life... He's there to satisfy the woman and not to destroy a marriage... And if someone try something like this then it's better the couple to kick him out of their life...and this must be started from the woman if she really love her husband... If not then she never loved him and she just marry him to take care her with his money...
In the real world they are Bulls and b(foo)ulls... That they can't understand the meaning of this lifestyle and this game...
I'm a bull since I was 25 and now I'm 43 and I never kick outt anyone cuckold husband out of his own home or bedroom... Sometimes ask him to leave us alone but never kick him out...
All this lifestyle is a matter of respect...
That's my opinion...

My opinion for all that conversation is that... The man who doing those things is not a real bull but it's a weak and incapable man to find a real woman for himself and take advantage for this lifestyle to live his life like he want because in another situation he never can live it... Real bull respect the couple and never try to take the lead in their marriage and their life... He's there to satisfy the woman and not to destroy a marriage... And if someone try something like this then it's better the couple to kick him out of their life...and this must be started from the woman if she really love her husband... If not then she never loved him and she just marry him to take care her with his money...
In the real world they are Bulls and b(foo)ulls... That they can't understand the meaning of this lifestyle and this game...
I'm a bull since I was 25 and now I'm 43 and I never kick outt anyone cuckold husband out of his own home or bedroom... Sometimes ask him to leave us alone but never kick him out...
All this lifestyle is a matter of respect...
That's my opinion...
That is what I meant with pathetic, when sub-cucks are too feeble and wifes so cruel and sinister to abuse this sub-cuck... that SPOILS the lifestyle, so GOOD opinion in my opinion here :):)

That is what I meant with pathetic, when sub-cucks are too feeble and wifes so cruel and sinister to abuse this sub-cuck... that SPOILS the lifestyle, so GOOD opinion in my opinion here :):)
He is clearly the victim of a sexually abusive wife, and become a clean up boy, who in effect is her submissive slave. His future is not bright. The more he lets her do this to him, the more pathetic he becomes. It has to stop. The only thing he is good for is to clean up her pussy from a dominant bull.

He is clearly the victim of a sexually abusive wife, and become a clean up boy, who in effect is her submissive slave. His future is not bright. The more he lets her do this to him, the more pathetic he becomes. It has to stop. The only thing he is good for is to clean up her pussy from a dominant bull.
yes and this is sad. Also the thing about small-penis. POSITIVE and SANE way would be in such a case an enlargement-surgery and not this "I am worthless because of my small cock", this is mentally SICK no matter if such a person pretends that he likes being humiliated.