Bull vs Husband…

Did you mean "wouldn't do"? It always seems that there is some perverse joy taken in allowing bulls something that is denied to husbands/bfs. I kind of understand imposing a mental struggle for the husbands/bfs to add to their torment/desire. Denying something that husband/bf wants entrenches a pattern of the wife/gf being in control. It builds a sense of helplessness because your only conduit for pleasure has placed restrictions on things you desire. You have to hope for her generosity.

On the other hand, if you DID mean things you "would do", I would imagine that those things would be more along the lines of doing the "regular" things like going to the movies, or dinner, or a concert. That would turn the emotional screws even harder on a husband/bf. It would invoke thoughts of a bull not only being sexually attractive, but attractive on a personal level. Given enough time and limited or no discussion regarding a bull being more than just a sex object and you'll have one fucked with head on your husband/bf. It's an anxiety bomb that could blow up in unpredictable ways.

This is why I believe it is no simple task being a hot wife. If you are a kind, loving person, raised to treat people fairly and truly are committed to your partner it would, at least on the surface, appear that many aspects of being a hot wife are practically in direct opposition to being a loving wife. I can only imagine the mental balancing act a wife/gf has to go through to satisfy her own wants and desires, her husband/bf's contentment and her bulls attention. Add being a mom or being a working mom and the whole juggling act is exponentially greater. Not to mention the finding of a bull and the anxiety of making yourself feel desirable.

Reactions: toolman2c