Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

That is a risk. We know the risk and to this point we have not had any issues. Not saying it can't happen but we prefer taking the risk.

To cum in another man's wife is the ultimate turn on especially if he likes to clean her after while she's laying in my arms kissing me in the marital bed. So yes it is acceptable and enhances cuckolding immensely.
We would get along fine. I would love to clean up your cum after you fuck my wife. I'll be licking your cum out while she's romantically kissing you.

We would get along fine. I would love to clean up your cum after you fuck my wife. I'll be licking your cum out while she's romantically kissing you.
Well I could see me easily laying there kissing and stroking each other tenderly with your gorgeous wife. While at the other end of the bed we can both hear slurping sounds a you eagerly eat your sexy wife's freshly fucked pussy.
Where you from? Perhaps we can make this happen.

Well I could see me easily laying there kissing and stroking each other tenderly with your gorgeous wife. While at the other end of the bed we can both hear slurping sounds a you eagerly eat your sexy wife's freshly fucked pussy.
Where you from? Perhaps we can make this happen.
I would love that. I'm from NY.

Reactions: Mrsbbc69
I've been on birthcontrol since i was16. I hate condoms. It's great to feel men cum inside me. I wouldn't like to miss out on that! I do care about diseases and that's always a risk. Just be careful with that.
Good choice. I assume you've been getting fucked since you were 16. That's hot. And taking loads is nice.

Reactions: Mrsbbc69