Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

If I wasnt on birth control I probably wouldnt. But since I am, I prefer being filled up. I only have my hubby and.been using the same bull since instarted. Ive had a few encounters with others some spontaneous. I try to be super safe and discreet but yes absolutely love feeling the cum pouring out between my legs.
That's so sexy

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splodge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!!

We ask them to use a condom if they are new to us but if she has been with them several times and have proven to be safe or are vasectomy safe then I let them cum in her. One guy was not vasectomy safe but she was near the beginning of a period and I wanted to see his cum running out of her. It was so freaking hot seeing him cum in her and watch it run out!!

Our two new guys will have to wear a condom until they prove clean and can control themselves. Neither are vasectomy safe so we don't need any extended family!! LOL!! Her dom, however, can cum in her all he wants. I actually have a cool pic of his cum running out of her if you all would like to see????

we normally allow bare but there has been times a condom was used if we don't really know the guy. Have to say though there is nothing better then to see her lover pumping his seed into her and then cleaning her after.....a real turn on for both of us.

Reactions: seemein and Kutapi
I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splodge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!!
Mmm would love to cum inside you x

Once I trust the guy I insist he cums inside me!!!
There’s no feeling quite like a new guy pumping his full load inside you and feeling it seeping out afterwards
Mmmmmmmmmm
It’s very frustrating for me if he cums inside a condom, but even then I make the best of a bad job by getting him to empty it over me and into my mouth
My takeaway
Lol
xx