Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

you just have to be ready for the consequences, my wife has been barebacking her bull 3 years, he is 23 so he is very fertile, she is 39 and already has 2 kids so we both thought the chance of her getting pregnant is slim. guess what, he knocked her up probably 9 months into their relationship, but she had a miscarriage shortly after. she got more careful afterwards but he again knocked her up 9 months ago. she decided to keep the baby and I supported her decision.

Had my tubes tied many years ago after our last child was born and pregnancy hasn't been an issue for awhile, so bareback and finishing inside is always preferred. It's also why we are so selective about partners and take as much time vetting them as we do while certain types of guys are non-starters. Once you put aside the PC nonsense and look at the stats, you can do a pretty good job of reducing the risk of disease to near zero just by being a little selective. It does limit opportunities but you can't have it all.
And I can see you would really be worth the effort .VERY NICE

To cum in another man's wife is the ultimate turn on especially if he likes to clean her after while she's laying in my arms kissing me in the marital bed. So yes it is acceptable and enhances cuckolding immensely.
Well said and is what a Dominant male should be doing

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splodge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!!
Definitely my kind of woman

we normally allow bare but there has been times a condom was used if we don't really know the guy. Have to say though there is nothing better then to see her lover pumping his seed into her and then cleaning her after.....a real turn on for both of us.
And a bigger turn on for the guy who leaves his seed in another husbands wife

That bull cum inside the pussy is the highlight and see that the sperm runs out. Getting there afterwards fucking or cleanup, it's wonderfully excited. My wife loves when his cock gets extra hard and starts to move and squirt and she can feel the hot sperm coming deep inside her pussy. Had not been as exciting if he used a condom

Reactions: Cuckoldhayalist
That bull cum inside the pussy is the highlight and see that the sperm runs out. Getting there afterwards fucking or cleanup, it's wonderfully excited. My wife loves when his cock gets extra hard and starts to move and squirt and she can feel the hot sperm coming deep inside her pussy. Had not been as exciting if he used a condom
Very well said !
Having your lover cum in you is extremely exciting, having his already large cock get even larger, having his body tense up then bam they shoot huge loads in you is an incredible feeling. Then having them stay inside you for a few minutes while you kiss and look at each other...….
Finally they pull out and you can feel the cum leak from your pussy as your hubby watches it then he takes the plunge and cleans you up.
PRICELESS !!

Reactions: rocco and cincy
Maggie absolutely loves to have her bull cum inside her..I think she dislikes condoms as much as they do. that being said, we are selective in who we meet. the pregnancy risk is always a concern...as I have had a vasectomy and she is no longer on birth control. We've had a few scares...but at her age, we don't think the possibility is very concerning.

Damned HOT when they are a few days late, isn't it!! And how HORNY my wife gets when shes late too is in my favor!!

CW

Reactions: Romey
Originally, I didn't want my wife's BF cumming in her, but once he was fucking her and he had so much cum it was leaking out of the condom and getting in her pussy anyway. Now he cums in her as we all wish. I love seeing that cum on her. like this, but I would love to see it all just inside her pussy in one spot.

Attachments

• IMG_2066 (2) - Copy - Copy - Copy.PNG
    IMG_2066 (2) - Copy - Copy - Copy.PNG
    393.9 KB · Views: 145