Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

Not my call unfortunately but the small group of guys she fucks are clean and she doesn’t fuck anyone new these days. The last time she did they had to wear condems though she still swallowed. First time she was gangbanged it was all bareback and all strangers with the exception of my neighbor. 7 guys I think with basically no rules. Afterward she was very nervous about stds and so from then on it was condems with the exception of her group of friends.

Reactions: davelb76
Whenever I've had a long term boyfriend, I am all open for this. I don't just let any and everybody cum inside me without protection though. I just can't throw caution to the wind like that.

Reactions: Timid
First time we went thru with it and did this we got back to our hotel room and with my luck the guy had a huge thick cock. My condoms werent working out. He had a hard throbbing hard on and really didnt want to wait. My wife just looked at me and said it was uo to me. He said he would pull out which he did the first couple of times but the last few times he fucked her didnt pull out and filled her up with his cum

Reactions: sterling
First time we went thru with it and did this we got back to our hotel room and with my luck the guy had a huge thick cock. My condoms werent working out. He had a hard throbbing hard on and really didnt want to wait. My wife just looked at me and said it was uo to me. He said he would pull out which he did the first couple of times but the last few times he fucked her didnt pull out and filled her up with his cum
Much more satisfying
<blush>
xx

I LOVE WHEN MARRIED WHITE COUPLES TAKE A BLACK BULL ! THAT IS A POSITIVE FOR AMERICA !

:p:p:p
If you want to avoid STDs or AIDS, avoid fucking blacks. Its pretty much a sure thing. From the CDC:

"In 2017, the overall rate of reported chlamydia cases among Blacks in the United States was 1,175.8 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black women was 5.0 times the rate among White women (1,419.9 and 283.3 cases per 100,000 females, respectively) (Figure S and Table 11B). The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black men was 6.6 times the rate among White men (907.3 and 137.1 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).

In 2017, the overall rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Blacks in the United States was 548.1 cases per 100,000 population (Table 22B). The rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Blacks in 2017 was 8.3 times the rate among Whites (66.4 cases per 100,000 population) (Table 22B). In 2017, this disparity was similar for Black men (8.9 times the rate among White men).

Although African Americans represent 13% of the U.S. population, they account for 44% of HIV infection cases in 2016.
  • African American males have 8.6 times the AIDS rate as white males.
  • African American females have 18.6 times the AIDS rate as white females.
  • African American men are almost 6 times as likely to die from HIV/AIDS as non-Hispanic white men.
  • African American women are almost 18 times as likely to die from HIV/AIDS as non-Hispanic white women.
  • In 2016, African Americans were 8.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV infection, as compared to the white population."
The syphilis numbers are just as horrific.

So it is true - once she goes black she will never go back, because she will be dead.

If you want to avoid STDs or AIDS, avoid fucking blacks. Its pretty much a sure thing. From the CDC:

"In 2017, the overall rate of reported chlamydia cases among Blacks in the United States was 1,175.8 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black women was 5.0 times the rate among White women (1,419.9 and 283.3 cases per 100,000 females, respectively) (Figure S and Table 11B). The rate of reported chlamydia cases among Black men was 6.6 times the rate among White men (907.3 and 137.1 cases per 100,000 males, respectively).

In 2017, the overall rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Blacks in the United States was 548.1 cases per 100,000 population (Table 22B). The rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Blacks in 2017 was 8.3 times the rate among Whites (66.4 cases per 100,000 population) (Table 22B). In 2017, this disparity was similar for Black men (8.9 times the rate among White men).

Although African Americans represent 13% of the U.S. population, they account for 44% of HIV infection cases in 2016.
  • African American males have 8.6 times the AIDS rate as white males.
  • African American females have 18.6 times the AIDS rate as white females.
  • African American men are almost 6 times as likely to die from HIV/AIDS as non-Hispanic white men.
  • African American women are almost 18 times as likely to die from HIV/AIDS as non-Hispanic white women.
  • In 2016, African Americans were 8.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV infection, as compared to the white population."
The syphilis numbers are just as horrific.

So it is true - once she goes black she will never go back, because she will be dead.
Oh oh, sounds like blacks been fucking your wife.

This question is for the wives or girlfriends. So take a step back fellas. When in the heat of the moment and in the right situation. This decision boils down to the women. She runs the risk of pregancy if proper measures are not taken. Such as birth control or condoms. This can be thrilling and fulfilling, but I would like to hear the women's thoughts. Do you want your pussies filled with your bulls seed. I myself love to blow my load all over ass cheeks and tits.. And have left many stains in cars. But there is something about watching my cum drip down wives legs, during showers or them calling and telling me how my cum soaked their panties during the ride home. Me being a heavy cummer, makes the experience thrilling for wives.
Yes if I trust him & his masculinity is powering me I’ll ask him to cum in me.

• Love
Reactions: Renzelio