Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

I fucked a young black girl in Port Arthur, TX when she was 20 years old. I picked her up in front of her mom's house and drove her to mine. I put a collar and leash on her and made her take off everything else. I gave her a nice brutal belt-spanking and made her suck my cock until I got bored, then I fucked her bareback.

I put the first load in her without missing a stroke, then I put another one in her after about another 40 minutes or so. I pulled out of her leaking vagina and pulled her up by the leash, and all that cum ran down her leg. She said Did you cum inside of me? I said Hell yeah-twice! She said I'm not on the pill! I said Babydoll, if I thought you were on the pill, I wouldn't have fucked you in the first place. I drove her home and never saw her again.

Same thing with the first hotwife I ever fucked back in 1991. She got pregnant from it.

my wife surrenders herself to the guy if we can be assured he 100% clean
She does have a selection of married men who are clean as they dont want to bring anything home to there wife, she used to drop the kids off at school, followed by one of her lovers calling in while i was at work , , she works part time so she has time on most morning to have solo fun
We always found it a huge turn on her going to work with a well used pussy loaded with her lovers cum.
But we did have a one time pregnancy scare in the beginning . i can not have kids anymore
so we found this a huge turn and just as much a very big worry
the life of a hot wife is very for fulling and exciting.
I agree!!!! My wife also has a selection of lovers she goes out as the cheating wife so her lovers don’t know I know

Has she ever locked you out of the room while she's fucking her bull?
I've only watched Stacey fucking once in 40+ years in the lifestyle. She has not wanted me present - makes her self-conscious and I'm a distraction. On the other hand, I've listened at the bedroom door or in an adjacent room. I've witnessed them kissing and petting in the den or pool - just not allowed in the same room.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
The cum is the whole point for me. It's empowering to me and it's the thrill. I love to hear the sound and feel the body of a man as he climaxes inside me. Many want to take pics and videos of the creampie immediately after and also take pics and videos for me to take home to Mr HW. Mr HW cleans my creampies when we have threesomes or moresomes and also cleans up whatever is left inside when I return home from a date. He enjoys the taste for some reason. That said, I will demand condoms in certain circumstances and if a guy is more comfortable with a condom then I don't protest at all. I figure he has his reasons. Despite everybody's claim of being "ddf" a guy might know he has a disease and wants to wear protection in order to prevent spreading it. I've never gotten a STD in all of my life. I've mostly played bare.

Mrs HW

The cum is the whole point for me. It's empowering to me and it's the thrill. I love to hear the sound and feel the body of a man as he climaxes inside me. Many want to take pics and videos of the creampie immediately after and also take pics and videos for me to take home to Mr HW. Mr HW cleans my creampies when we have threesomes or moresomes and also cleans up whatever is left inside when I return home from a date. He enjoys the taste for some reason. That said, I will demand condoms in certain circumstances and if a guy is more comfortable with a condom then I don't protest at all. I figure he has his reasons. Despite everybody's claim of being "ddf" a guy might know he has a disease and wants to wear protection in order to prevent spreading it. I've never gotten a STD in all of my life. I've mostly played bare.

Mrs HW
I feel the same for the most part, I LOVE when a man climaxes inside of me.............hubby loves to clean me and I take pride that he does.
It's very satisfying to look down at him as he licks my lovers cum.