Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

I feel the same for the most part, I LOVE when a man climaxes inside of me.............hubby loves to clean me and I take pride that he does.
It's very satisfying to look down at him as he licks my lovers cum.
This is how it should be. I so enjoy holding and kissing the wife as we watch hubby clean up the cum I have just deposited. Seeing the look of enjoyment on his face and him telling you both how good it tastes.

Reactions: sterling
Accepted? I'd have thought essential lol xx
Totally agree. This is what it is all about. Having the Bull cum inside her with hubby watching ups her pleasure as well as the Bull's effort and enjoyment. For hubby seeing the cum filled pussy and cleaning up is the icing on the cake and everyone knows what their status is.

Reactions: btweets
The cum inside of me is the essence of this entire thing. I will insist on a condom with certain guys and certain circumstances and the sex is sometimes great. That said, I probably won't play again with a guy who insists on using a condom or won't get a test. I always have a pretty current test. A guy who insists on a condom either knows something I don't (such as he has an STD and is being responsible) or he doesn't trust me. Either way it's fine, but I do play for the cum and I've NEVER gotten an STD of any type.

You know I have always been addicted to cheating both by me and by other women's husbands. Part of the psychology of that addiction is carrying around his cum inside me for several days. I learned when I was probably 16 that a man's sperm stays alive inside the vagina for at least two days and stays inside the vagina after it's no longer viable for 5 days. That fascinated me when I was young and when I began having sex of any kind I always thought about guys' sperm being inside me. That goes double for when I was cheating. Around my husband, friends, at work, other guys, etc I got a thrill from knowing that another man's cum was inside of me and wondered somehow if other people could tell.

I recited my wedding vows with other men's sperm inside of my womb and had more added on my wedding night by my husband's friend and groomsman and the next several days on our honeymoon. I can't help it and couldn't (or never really wanted) to control the thrill. I live for the cum and don't feel as if another woman's husband has really been unfaithful to her unless he's left his seed inside of me. No doubt his wife would disagree and probably not be that accepting of him fucking me with a condom either LOL!

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
The cum inside of me is the essence of this entire thing. I will insist on a condom with certain guys and certain circumstances and the sex is sometimes great. That said, I probably won't play again with a guy who insists on using a condom or won't get a test. I always have a pretty current test. A guy who insists on a condom either knows something I don't (such as he has an STD and is being responsible) or he doesn't trust me. Either way it's fine, but I do play for the cum and I've NEVER gotten an STD of any type.

You know I have always been addicted to cheating both by me and by other women's husbands. Part of the psychology of that addiction is carrying around his cum inside me for several days. I learned when I was probably 16 that a man's sperm stays alive inside the vagina for at least two days and stays inside the vagina after it's no longer viable for 5 days. That fascinated me when I was young and when I began having sex of any kind I always thought about guys' sperm being inside me. That goes double for when I was cheating. Around my husband, friends, at work, other guys, etc I got a thrill from knowing that another man's cum was inside of me and wondered somehow if other people could tell.

I was recited my wedding vows with other men's sperm inside of my womb and had more added on my wedding night by my husband's friend and groomsman and the next several days on our honeymoon. I can't help it and couldn't (or never really wanted) to control the thrill. I live for the cum and don't feel as if another woman's husband has really been unfaithful to her unless he's left his seed inside of me. No doubt his wife would disagree and probably not be that accepting of him fucking me with a condom either LOL!

Mrs Hotwife
So hot you sound fun

Reactions: btweets

I recited my wedding vows with other men's sperm inside of my womb and had more added on my wedding night by my husband's friend and groomsman and the next several days on our honeymoon. I can't help it and couldn't (or never really wanted) to control the thrill. I live for the cum and don't feel as if another woman's husband has really been unfaithful to her unless he's left his seed inside of me. No doubt his wife would disagree and probably not be that accepting of him fucking me with a condom either LOL!

Mrs Hotwife
I agree with so much of this. When I fuck a guy, taking his cum is such a big part of the thrill. I also get very excited by how much a guy gets turned on shooting his cum into a married woman. If I'm playing alone, I never attempt to cover up that I'm married or take off my wedding ring and I think I probably get hit on more because of that. If a guy thinks I'm a cheating married slut, that's fine by me.