Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

tical27

Male
Gold member
Verified
Nov 13, 2016
Fairfield, Connecticut
This question is for the wives or girlfriends. So take a step back fellas. When in the heat of the moment and in the right situation. This decision boils down to the women. She runs the risk of pregancy if proper measures are not taken. Such as birth control or condoms. This can be thrilling and fulfilling, but I would like to hear the women's thoughts. Do you want your pussies filled with your bulls seed. I myself love to blow my load all over ass cheeks and tits.. And have left many stains in cars. But there is something about watching my cum drip down wives legs, during showers or them calling and telling me how my cum soaked their panties during the ride home. Me being a heavy cummer, makes the experience thrilling for wives.

my wife surrenders herself to the guy if we can be assured he 100% clean
She does have a selection of married men who are clean as they dont want to bring anything home to there wife, she used to drop the kids off at school, followed by one of her lovers calling in while i was at work , , she works part time so she has time on most morning to have solo fun
We always found it a huge turn on her going to work with a well used pussy loaded with her lovers cum.
But we did have a one time pregnancy scare in the beginning . i can not have kids anymore
so we found this a huge turn and just as much a very big worry
the life of a hot wife is very for fulling and exciting.

Thats about the most moronic assumption ever. To say that the whore is the only one taking the risk is fucking asinine. The husband also has a risk in the matter as well. Therefore should be a mutual decision if acceptable or not. And for all the whores that say it is solely theirs, then they have proven that hubby is nothing more than a paycheck.

Had my tubes tied many years ago after our last child was born and pregnancy hasn't been an issue for awhile, so bareback and finishing inside is always preferred. It's also why we are so selective about partners and take as much time vetting them as we do while certain types of guys are non-starters. Once you put aside the PC nonsense and look at the stats, you can do a pretty good job of reducing the risk of disease to near zero just by being a little selective. It does limit opportunities but you can't have it all.

Last edited:
Its just got to be up to the woman whatever she desires after all its all about pleasure but in most cases its so much better bareback the woman feel the bulls full force and their BBC Grows inside them filling them up without no restrictions

I would put it to you all would you suck a guy with a condom on the sensation and pleasure is so much more but as i said earlier its up to the woman one has to respect her wishes

This question is for the wives or girlfriends. So take a step back fellas. When in the heat of the moment and in the right situation. This decision boils down to the women. She runs the risk of pregancy if proper measures are not taken. Such as birth control or condoms. This can be thrilling and fulfilling, but I would like to hear the women's thoughts. Do you want your pussies filled with your bulls seed. I myself love to blow my load all over ass cheeks and tits.. And have left many stains in cars. But there is something about watching my cum drip down wives legs, during showers or them calling and telling me how my cum soaked their panties during the ride home. Me being a heavy cummer, makes the experience thrilling for wives.
I think at first,play safe with new guy,use a condom,but once it becomes regular then I let the guy cum in me as much as he wants.
I prefer it to be honest,its much better,and more enjoyable.