Bulls go bareback usually?

Drew3739

Couple
if you’re a hotwife or vixen do you usually end up not using a condom or take it off half way in? I get it’s safer but seems like it would lessen the experience or excitement significantly. Go big or go home type deal.
Would your BF/husband be upset if you were so turned on and you ripped the condom off a guy mid session?

if you’re a hotwife or vixen do you usually end up not using a condom or take it off half way in? I get it’s safer but seems like it would lessen the experience or excitement significantly. Go big or go home type deal.
Would your BF/husband be upset if you were so turned on and you ripped the condom off a guy mid session?
Always go bare. Why pretend when everyone wants flesh on flesh

This is one of those items where fantasy and reality have to cross. Of course, every wife and bull want to go bare, but we live in the real world with real risks. Pregnancy isn't a risk for my wife, but there are things out there that shots won't cure.

MrsJC207 uses condoms until she gets to know a guy well. Then they come off. At lifestyle parties, we ask for DD Free verification. No test results, no bareback.

Our original rule was condoms are required. However, this was a rule that didn’t take long to break.

The first two guys she played with used a condom. The third guy she played with was a threesome with me. He wore a condom while fucking her but she ended up sucking him and swallowing his seed while I fucked her. I was there and was aware the rules were evolving. After that, she would suck guys bare and made them wear condoms when they fucked. She didn’t like blowing guys with condoms on. She also let guys perform oral on her the entire time.

The very next guy she played with became a regular and he didn’t have to wait long to get to fuck her bare. He was married and deemed trustworthy, so he got to fuck her bare. However, he never came inside of her. I think he was afraid of getting her pregnant.

Everything stayed about the same for the next year. One other guy got to fuck her bare on a work trip, but generally guys had to wear condoms. About 14 months into our new arrangement, she met up with a new friend who was so thick, condoms were uncomfortable. She made a game time decision to let him fuck her bare and he unloaded twice inside her before she came home. She was so proud that she told me on her drive home and she couldn’t wait to jump me with a cum filled pussy. Between her call and when she got home, my mind went crazy and I was worried about the risk. We played safe until she could get tested. However, after she tested clean, she fucked this guy again bare and I had my one chance at silky seconds. It was awesome and I would love more opportunities to fuck her cum filled pussy. We just balance risk with reward. I do have a milestone birthday coming up and have requested she find a guy she can trust to fuck bare and let him cum inside so I can experience it again. My hope is that I can be there so I can jump right in as soon as he finishes. Maybe he and I can alternate filling her up until we are completely spent

long response to a short question.

Our original rule was condoms are required. However, this was a rule that didn’t take long to break.

The first two guys she played with used a condom. The third guy she played with was a threesome with me. He wore a condom while fucking her but she ended up sucking him and swallowing his seed while I fucked her. I was there and was aware the rules were evolving. After that, she would suck guys bare and made them wear condoms when they fucked. She didn’t like blowing guys with condoms on. She also let guys perform oral on her the entire time.

The very next guy she played with became a regular and he didn’t have to wait long to get to fuck her bare. He was married and deemed trustworthy, so he got to fuck her bare. However, he never came inside of her. I think he was afraid of getting her pregnant.

Everything stayed about the same for the next year. One other guy got to fuck her bare on a work trip, but generally guys had to wear condoms. About 14 months into our new arrangement, she met up with a new friend who was so thick, condoms were uncomfortable. She made a game time decision to let him fuck her bare and he unloaded twice inside her before she came home. She was so proud that she told me on her drive home and she couldn’t wait to jump me with a cum filled pussy. Between her call and when she got home, my mind went crazy and I was worried about the risk. We played safe until she could get tested. However, after she tested clean, she fucked this guy again bare and I had my one chance at silky seconds. It was awesome and I would love more opportunities to fuck her cum filled pussy. We just balance risk with reward. I do have a milestone birthday coming up and have requested she find a guy she can trust to fuck bare and let him cum inside so I can experience it again. My hope is that I can be there so I can jump right in as soon as he finishes. Maybe he and I can alternate filling her up until we are completely spent

long response to a short question.
Come on down to the Florida Keys. We can make this happen

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband