Bullshit detector

Yeah, a lot of what I read on here (and other sites) is pure BS or fantasy and quite frankly so what. BS is a part of life, its everywhere, get over it.
1. Personally I'm straight but there are a lot of bi men out there and a fair few of them are husbands.
2. Why is vetting a wife's lover BS. There is more to sex than sticking a cock in a pussy. In this dynamic of adding a 3rd to a relationship should involve the husband. He is a part of the relationship too. His needs need to be met as well as the wife's and lovers. Not to mention the wife's safety.
3. I think the vast majority of cuckolding is done by a friend. Although in most cases the husband probably doesn't know. Our 1st FwB was a friend and he was the better one because of it.
4. Im Australian and most on here are American. See the problem?

So if you only want truth then join a church. At least they BELIEVE what they're sprouting is truth.
I love your church comment. Religion's nothing more than a made up story by con men.

Reactions: curioushusband0
These are things that make my B.S. detector go off like a car alarm in downtown Kyiv:

1. Husband is bi - No your a sicko husband pretending to be your own wife. The vast majority of REAL cucks are 100% straight
2. "I vet all my wife's lovers first" - NO! your not a cuck your a control freak if true and your wife needs a lawyer not a bull to get her the fuck as far away from you as possible, but she probably doesn't know anything about it
3. I fuck my hubs boss/friend etc - NO. Every wife (and real couple) I've ever met don't shit on their own doorstep and always choose a previously unknown man as a bull
4. I'd love to meet you but I just need to bribe the official in the immigration department........ enough said!

OK, what sets your BS detector off?
I absolutely am going to vet anyone I would let engage in anything with my wife.

We had an opportunity while on vacation and I put a stop to it bc the guy was a complete arrogant fuck. I was like nah, I need to feel like this guy is respectful and I would want to have a beer with him on a day off or after work. I have no desire to do anything bisexual or gay. If my wife wanted DP, that’s something I would consider bc she has been cool about my fantasies.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I’ve been messaging guys to see where they live and get pictures. If I click with a guy and he is hung, then I would try to set it up when we travel to that area. Been wanting to visit Portugal and there is a guy on here from there, so why not. If the stars lineup, let’s do it. If not, then maybe it just seems like bs to you or someone else.

Reactions: Memories4Us
I think it's probably healthy to be sceptical since I'm sure alot of people do just want to express their fantasy by pretending. I'm pretty sure at least one person thought our story is BS but some times things do just work out, people get lucky and fantasy's come true. It's never exactly how you imagine it though but we got pretty close.

Some of the posts on her about cuck husbands that don't ever have sex are just unbelievably fake.
I’m sure that’s true. But I also think there are a fair number of men who prolly have no relationship or sex with anyone else just fantasizing about it. From both sides of the equation, honestly.

These are things that make my B.S. detector go off like a car alarm in downtown Kyiv:

1. Husband is bi - No your a sicko husband pretending to be your own wife. The vast majority of REAL cucks are 100% straight
2. "I vet all my wife's lovers first" - NO! your not a cuck your a control freak if true and your wife needs a lawyer not a bull to get her the fuck as far away from you as possible, but she probably doesn't know anything about it
3. I fuck my hubs boss/friend etc - NO. Every wife (and real couple) I've ever met don't shit on their own doorstep and always choose a previously unknown man as a bull
4. I'd love to meet you but I just need to bribe the official in the immigration department........ enough said!

OK, what sets your BS detector off?
I love this post. I've heard them all before. You definitely learn to spot the bs pretty quick after talking to a lot of people. Real people want to meet in person. Period.

I've wasted more time than I can spare with guys ping - ponging mails back and forth until it gets to my question "when shall we meet then?" and suddenly the nebulous "couple" disappear. But I'm assuming there must be some genuine couples on this site. Disheartening though.

I've wasted more time than I can spare with guys ping - ponging mails back and forth until it gets to my question "when shall we meet then?" and suddenly the nebulous "couple" disappear. But I'm assuming there must be some genuine couples on this site. Disheartening though.
There are. But as usual there are three sides to the to the story. The genuine couple males who want to meet and do the right thing. Those who want to just chat about their fantasies. And the bottom feeders who string everyone along with their BS. Couples like us use a stringent screening process to sort and weed out the timewasters. Why? Because the timewasters has forced upon the neccessity to do it by their behaviour. And its Fckuing annoying lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
there is a lot of BS to deal with but that is part of the scene. I had 2 guys this week who didn't show. I was offering them a chance to have my wife on a silver platter and even after confirming the meet up they didn't show. one guy became a ghost and the other offered a lame excuse. we were both upset with them
here she is waiting for one of them
IMG_21701.png
here's another pic IMG_2086za.jpg

Last edited:
There are but some of them are not here to meet others but they will also not lead you on in emails

Are we being trolled? Even the guys name Alex_new2this should set off our alarm bells.

I vet my wife's lovers too. I never, ever, tell her who to have sex with. I just help her narrow the list down. We communicate about every lover. Over the last 10 years I have become very familiar with her taste in men. Anybody that comes close I share contact info with her and then let her take it from there. Too many men and not enough time is the reason.

As far as the rest of the list. No we don't play at work but I have known of others who do. Personal choice. You take your risks as you see fit.

I'm not bi. Most men don't seem to want to be open to this so I'd expect fewer are admittedly bi than straight. It is about human sexuality and I'm not at all surprised to find men are bi in this lifestyle.

And number 4 on his list? Seriously! That is real bullshit. Not sure exactly what he means but we have never encountered that nor know of any such situations.

Again, I think we are being trolled by someone with absolutely no experience in this lifestyle.

The biggest red flag are the ones who claim that they told their wife last week about their fantasy and she's arranged a date for the weekend.
There are also bots here.They only mimmic what others say. Those bother me more than the fakes because they are quite disruptive at times

There are but some of them are not here to meet others but they will also not lead you on in emails
An understanding should be made at the start to make clear everyones motives and intentions. That will weed out those not in your line of intrest, both the ones who want to hook up and those who just want to chat.

Are we being trolled? Even the guys name Alex_new2this should set off our alarm bells.

I vet my wife's lovers too. I never, ever, tell her who to have sex with. I just help her narrow the list down. We communicate about every lover. Over the last 10 years I have become very familiar with her taste in men. Anybody that comes close I share contact info with her and then let her take it from there. Too many men and not enough time is the reason.
I do the same. I vet most of the men, I know her type well and I set the meet up, if things click then it's game on.

there is a lot of BS to deal with but that is part of the scene. I had 2 guys this week who didn't show. I was offering them a chance to have my wife on a silver platter and even after confirming the meet up they didn't show. one guy became a ghost and the other offered a lame excuse. we were both upset with them
here she is waiting for one of them
View attachment 1496725
here's another pic View attachment 1496762
Well, they missed out on a fun time. They will never know how good it could have been.