Business trip "Care" packages.

At first, I'd put sexy underwear in them. Slowly, I introduced a toy or two and a digital camera. She would never take toys when flying. So only could do that when she drove. As time went on I started to include things like stockings and corsets.

Reactions: Goodlife2023
I was finally able to talk her into wearing the plug, stockings, no bra and her business suit and go to the hotel bar. She was worried she'd smell like sex from being so wet and people would notice. I told her I want them to notice.
I definitely want them to notice she’s been having sex. I send toys and lingerie along with mine as well when she goes on these trips. I never send her with condoms!!! I want her to feel everything and her pussy to be filled with cum. Always fun when she gets home and she tells what all they did.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
I started doing this with KK long before the hot wife thing got rolling. Usually, it was prefixed with hot pillow talk about KK dressing sexy and picking up some stranger in the hotel bar, taking him back to his, or her room, and fucking his brains out.

I tried incentivizing her by sneaking hot outfits into her luggage; "fuck me" heels, lingerie, stockings, etc. Over time, I added condoms and lube, discreet sex toys, sometimes sexy pulp novels or Penthouse Letters, Variations, or some such.

She responded to these attempts at corruption with a stern "It'll never happen." Years later, I found out KK was acting on these fantasies, realizing them in clandestine hook-ups during her business travel. The confessions were extraordinarily hot!

Reactions: JRodgers