Butt Challenge

8WY4llWl.png
h0YZgFkl.png
UqJqc5Sh.png

Female half here today.....these are my faves of my ass
View attachment 1105056View attachment 1105057
Well you are not wrong! That is a very nice looking ass you have there. We appreciate you sharing. I’m the husband half and my wife is half in meetings all day so she doesn’t have time to cum with us but if she sees that ass she is definitely going to wanna see more. I think we should have a little fun with each other. Role play ? Pic swap? I’m Latino m47 wife f46 sexy 5’0 with a big juicy ass and skin and hair from heaven. Not to mention a wonderful rack and a sweet sweet pussy that I could bury my face in for hours. What do you say? Dm?

Well you are not wrong! That is a very nice looking ass you have there. We appreciate you sharing. I’m the husband half and my wife is half in meetings all day so she doesn’t have time to cum with us but if she sees that ass she is definitely going to wanna see more. I think we should have a little fun with each other. Role play ? Pic swap? I’m Latino m47 wife f46 sexy 5’0 with a big juicy ass and skin and hair from heaven. Not to mention a wonderful rack and a sweet sweet pussy that I could bury my face in for hours. What do you say? Dm?
that’s a perfect ass and pussy you want to slide in it now

Attachments

• IMG_6816.png
    IMG_6816.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 64