Cait’s long weekend

No pics because I wasn’t there.

Anyway she spent the weekend with a coworker at his cabin.

Her and this coworker have been flirting for a long time. They went out for drinks a few times but it ended at that. During some point she told him I share her and then he was really interested.

He had asked her to join him for a weekend at his cabin for a few weeks and she finally told him yes.

Reactions: Rohit
No pics because I wasn’t there.

Anyway she spent the weekend with a coworker at his cabin.

Her and this coworker have been flirting for a long time. They went out for drinks a few times but it ended at that. During some point she told him I share her and then he was really interested.

He had asked her to join him for a weekend at his cabin for a few weeks and she finally told him yes.
And after that ? Are u a tease like your wife :)

She left for his cabin right after work on Friday so I didn’t see her until she returned yesterday. However, she kept me updated via text the entire weekend.

After arriving at his cabin on Friday she changed into her bikini and put on shorts and a top over it.

After a few drinks they went onto the lake in his boat. She texted me he couldn’t keep his hands off of her. That’s when the fun started.

She took off her shorts and top while far out on the lake. She texted me she was about to suck his cock while on the boat. I was so hot.

She left for his cabin right after work on Friday so I didn’t see her until she returned yesterday. However, she kept me updated via text the entire weekend.

After arriving at his cabin on Friday she changed into her bikini and put on shorts and a top over it.

After a few drinks they went onto the lake in his boat. She texted me he couldn’t keep his hands off of her. That’s when the fun started.

She took off her shorts and top while far out on the lake. She texted me she was about to suck his cock while on the boat. I was so hot.

You should post screen shots of her texts

Hmmm...maybe.

When they got back to the cabin she said they fucked for many hours before calling it a night.

The next day they played on the beach and then took the boat out again. This time he fucked her while on the boat.

Of course when they returned to the cabin they fucked again. She texted me that is was incredible.

She was very tired when she returned home yesterday. She didn’t share all of the details until she woke up in the middle of the night. It was a lot of fun