Camel Toe

We were at a neighborhood happy hour deal a while ago, everyone was 40 to 65, most are good looking and classy. It was a hot day, all the gals had a sun dress or shorts. I think 5 gals had shorts including my wife. My wife and 2 other gals clearly showing unintended camel toe, no biggie really. Drinks flowed, one of the wives said to another her camel toe was visible. In like 10 seconds they both scan the other wives pointing out the other two. If I had said that my wife would have been pissed at me for a week.

We were at a neighborhood happy hour deal a while ago, everyone was 40 to 65, most are good looking and classy. It was a hot day, all the gals had a sun dress or shorts. I think 5 gals had shorts including my wife. My wife and 2 other gals clearly showing unintended camel toe, no biggie really. Drinks flowed, one of the wives said to another her camel toe was visible. In like 10 seconds they both scan the other wives pointing out the other two. If I had said that my wife would have been pissed at me for a week.
Meaning if you had told your wife she was showing toe?