Can I Get Her to Stop?

Hpdrlover

Okay, ive read posts for years on here, but never posted myself.

For years, i had this fantasy. The same fantasy most all on this site have. My wife was dead set against it. Almost left me over it. I backed off, but slowly brought it up again over time. After 10 years of marriage, she finally relented. (feels like im skipping over A TON of detail, and I am because thats not the point of this post)

NOW, however, it’s been 3 months, and I want it to stop, but I’m afraid of how she’ll reapond if I even hint at this.

Anyone had this experience? Anyone have any thoughts on what i should do?

You don't have to give a ton of detail but a little more info would be helpful.
Does she have a steady guy and if so how often is she with him?
Does she find random guys online or just going out to find them and if so how often is she doing this?
Does she really like her new freedoms or is she seeing other men to please you?

In general the people on this site are more than happy to give advice and help out when they are able to but to give you good advice in that situation requires more info.

For years, i had this fantasy. The same fantasy most all on this site have. My wife was dead set against it. Almost left me over it. I backed off, but slowly brought it up again over time. After 10 years of marriage, she finally relented. (feels like im skipping over A TON of detail, and I am because thats not the point of this post)

NOW, however, it’s been 3 months, and I want it to stop, but I’m afraid of how she’ll reapond if I even hint at this.

Stop what?

I convinced my wife to go out and find a man for fun. She did, she loved it and she kept doing it. I asked her to stop and she said "No". She said it was my idea
she resisted at first but I continued to encourage her. She finally relented, found a guy with a big thick cock and now she enjoys it too much to stop. So I finally realized that that's how my marriage will be from now on.

We're new to the lifestyle - she has taken like a duck to water - should say re-taken to it. Anyway she told me our marriage used to be the most important thing, now her 'extra curricular' activities are on a par. Me thinks if I push her to stop we'll be history. And I pushed her down this path. Remember the expression 'if you can't be with the one you love then love the one you're with". Same applies with the lifestyle - if you can't stop it then get on board and enjoy it. You're not in control, she who has the pussy is in control.

Basically, we ended up doing this with a friend. Its impossible for me to get the whole thing out of my head now. I can’t touch her without thinking of him and the fact that he’s touched her too. Having said that, we dont really make love anymore. She’s definitely developed a thing for him.

However, I understand what most everyone is saying. I made the bed, now I get to sleep in it.

Reactions: Hot4maturelady

you let the genie out of the bottle, getting her back in will not be easy. suck it up! many guys would love to have your issue!

Basically, we ended up doing this with a friend. Its impossible for me to get the whole thing out of my head now. I can’t touch her without thinking of him and the fact that he’s touched her too. Having said that, we dont really make love anymore. She’s definitely developed a thing for him.

However, I understand what most everyone is saying. I made the bed, now I get to sleep in it.

This is why I said men do not understand women. My wife, I do not say 'hotwife', loves with all her feelings. Maybe there are some women they simply could have sex with other men - ok. But we have to respect, that some (most?) women need feelings as a precondition of a nice cream, sex. When feelings are growing inside you will always keep in mind.

We've been in this lifestyle our entire adult lives - 40 years. I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself that I want to stop. This usually occurs during a fit of jealousy and normally while I'm waiting for hours for Stacey to finish fucking her lover. And I sometimes have resolved to broach the topic but I can't explain it but I never go thru with it. Within an hour or so I'm so turned on by her sexual encounters I can't wait for the next time. Odd I know.

I convinced my wife to go out and find a man for fun. She did, she loved it and she kept doing it. I asked her to stop and she said "No". She said it was my idea
she resisted at first but I continued to encourage her. She finally relented, found a guy with a big thick cock and now she enjoys it too much to stop. So I finally realized that that's how my marriage will be from now on.
Yes , once you let them get to go fuck who they want , they gonna fuck and fuck and fuck, mine was fine when we shared a bbc but when I let her go out and pick up , she couldn’t find her way home

you let the genie out of the bottle, getting her back in will not be easy. suck it up! many guys would love to have your issue!
I can tell you from experience, she’s not going to quit, you can be involved by bringing a grade A stud into it , in my case a mature Black Bull , he didn’t care that I participated, he just wanted to fuck my woman , it gave her power to see me suck his cock and eat his cream pies , but I also was involved , in her sex life which added to mine . Me and the black gentleman actually became good friends, sometimes he would begin working on her at 8 in the evening and not finish till the Sun came up, incredible stamina , she loved it

Reactions: Bigwhtcock4her
It’s still your marriage. Sharing is fun and all I’m sure, (haven’t done it yet) but regardless she is your wife and this needs to be talked through. See if you can agree to a short break and lay out some ground rules, putting your relationship above anybody else. This is meant to enhance your sex life together not put distance between you.

My wife would not. I begged, argued, split up for a time and even had a girlfriend for a short while and threatened divorce. I didn't even want her to stop so much as slow down and allow me to control the situation. Sometimes she would say ok but my neighbor would call and she'd go right over and wouldn't come home till morning. It caused a lot of stress and took my acceptance to move past it. She always told me she still loved me and did not want to divorce but that she just couldn't see herself ending things. From her point of view I was the one who encouraged it and even when I was pissed that some guy (or guys) were over she pointed out that I was rock hard the entire time. She also felt that sex with me was better because I'm more aggressive now as I "have to compete" for her. ITs not ideal and still causes a lot of anxiety. Just keep talking and asking for what you want without trying to control and bully her and hopefully she'll follow along with you wants and needs or at least respect them.