Can someone help here is this website called wifewantstoplay or husband wants to show his dick?

macg2020

Couple
Aug 31, 2019
I'm not sure why Admin in this website allowing people to post photos and videos of their dick?

I personally don't like seen some guy showing his tiny winy on how to cum, my understanding this website named for wifewantstoplay where we expose hotwife.

Kind Regards
Macg2020

You are absolutely correct! I feel your pain, it seems like about half of the posts are either from bulls who want to beat, rape, and humiliate the women, or guys with little dicks!
Its really a pretty good site, just hang in there, or leave. I gets frustrated and leave for weeks, I also suggest blocking a lot if guys.

Good luck anyway!

At least have some gut and show your tiny winy with some pussy. NOT alone in your hand, lonely :cry:

Here are an example to show off my dick got used over the weekend.

Attachments

• 50280163938_de8b2913d8_b.jpg
    50280163938_de8b2913d8_b.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 50281003742_120ddda94f_b.jpg
    50281003742_120ddda94f_b.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 33
You are absolutely correct! I feel your pain, it seems like about half of the posts are either from bulls who want to beat, rape, and humiliate the women, or guys with little dicks!
Its really a pretty good site, just hang in there, or leave. I gets frustrated and leave for weeks, I also suggest blocking a lot if guys.

Good luck anyway!
Thanks mate, I didnt know about blocking someone, will start with below one. Thanks again.

I'm not sure why Admin in this website allowing people to post photos and videos of their dick?

I personally don't like seen some guy showing his tiny winy on how to cum, my understanding this website named for wifewantstoplay where we expose hotwife.

Kind Regards
Macg2020
We'll make rules about posting media so there will be less of them here soon😉

Reactions: bunnyandtim