Can you get used to this lifestyle?

That feeling she has is probably limerence. It's common and really depends on the person. It basically happens every time you get into a new relationship and it's exciting, people do things they wouldn't necessarily normally do, and then it normalizes. I've been through that rollercoaster twice with my wife in the past couple years.

When the chemicals in her brain slowed down, both times she basically had the "What was I thinking, epiphany". I was pretty close to spit roasting her with another dude, but was trying to keep it as a fantasy. She was going whole hog, let's go knock on his door and see if he'll do it. It almost happened. Since then it's pretty much anything goes in the bedroom, at least, and she doesn't hold back. I'm sure it'll probably happen eventually.

I just hope you both make sure you don't lose sight of each other.

My wife Kate has been a happy hotwife for years. She has had sex with a lot men during our marriage, usually when I am there watching, but many times when she is alone. Some of those encounters have developed into boyfriend relationships.

Sometimes the chemistry between Kate and the other guy is so powerful that all she can think about is the next time they will be together. Kate acts like a high school girl with a crush on the quarterback of the football team. Kate never hides these relationships from me. I think it is cute when my wife gets all moony -eyed and mushy over some other guy.

What I have learned over time is that those crushes/infatuations always burn out. Some take longer than others, but they eventually cool off. There even seems to be a ratio of how often Kate can be with the guy to how quickly the infatuation dies down. I try to get her together with the other guy as often as possible. With those men, even after the intensity of their affair cools. she still has sex with the guy, it is just not all-consuming desire on her part.

I hope that helps.
Awesome! That is actually really good to hear. Although i am very secure about our relationship, sometimes it does almost seem "she is in love"
But if everthing goes like your hotwife does it, it's all perfect.
That feeling she has is probably limerence. It's common and really depends on the person. It basically happens every time you get into a new relationship and it's exciting, people do things they wouldn't necessarily normally do, and then it normalizes. I've been through that rollercoaster twice with my wife in the past couple years.

When the chemicals in her brain slowed down, both times she basically had the "What was I thinking, epiphany". I was pretty close to spit roasting her with another dude, but was trying to keep it as a fantasy. She was going whole hog, let's go knock on his door and see if he'll do it. It almost happened. Since then it's pretty much anything goes in the bedroom, at least, and she doesn't hold back. I'm sure it'll probably happen eventually.

I just hope you both make sure you don't lose sight of each other.
thanks! Yes that does make perfect sense.
And for us it's just a feeling i have every now and then. We have a very good marriage and everthing she does she informs me about, every text and every action.
We won't loose sight of eachother.
I have actually given her a free pass for the month july, she can do everthing she wants (as long as she tells me) and after that we are both gonna evaluate the whole lifestyle

Having fun reading your posts. My experience was that when my wife really got into fucking one particular guy she told me she was not sure she could stop even if I asked. She was thinking with her cunt and could relate to how horny guys can get. She started telling me she wanted to be this guys girlfriend/side piece.(a first for her). Was not a threat to our relationship but she was just consumed with lust...and it was great. Loved the idea of her "making" me share her and her doing what she wanted with her pussy. He was fun and liked showing how much cock she could take and asking me if I minded her getting fucked by a bigger cock. Early on he'd use a condom. She loved it when I would fuck her after he left using his cum as lube and rubbing it all over her tits. Felt pretty slutty sharing his cum with her but loved how turned on it made her!

Kate is that way with her married boss. He has been fucking her for years and she has no plans to ever stop spreading her legs for him. I htink that the dynamic of him owning the company and being married, and her being his married pieces of ass employee adds to the erotic connection. I think that her husband knowing that her boss is fucking her, and being okay with it, adds to the excitement for all three of us.

Probably the hottest thing, from a risk standpoint, that we have done is when I encouraged Kate to have sex with her ex-husband after we got married. She said that he has a big dick and that she really enjoyed sex with him, she could just not stand to be married to him. I told her that she should not have to miss out on his big dick just because she married me.

They has a son together that her ex picked up every other Friday after school. One Friday when her ex showed up, while they waited for the school bus, Kate let him fuck her bent over our kitchen table. I was at work. He began arriving earlier on those Fridays and spending some time with Kate in our bed. he had no idea that him getting to fuck her again was actually my idea. Being around him at family functions after he started fucking Kate again was hot. He had no idea I was eating his cum out of her after he fucked her either.

I know that Kate's ex and her boss both have a bigger cock than me.

Kate is that way with her married boss. He has been fucking her for years and she has no plans to ever stop spreading her legs for him. I htink that the dynamic of him owning the company and being married, and her being his married pieces of ass employee adds to the erotic connection. I think that her husband knowing that her boss is fucking her, and being okay with it, adds to the excitement for all three of us.

Probably the hottest thing, from a risk standpoint, that we have done is when I encouraged Kate to have sex with her ex-husband after we got married. She said that he has a big dick and that she really enjoyed sex with him, she could just not stand to be married to him. I told her that she should not have to miss out on his big dick just because she married me.

They has a son together that her ex picked up every other Friday after school. One Friday when her ex showed up, while they waited for the school bus, Kate let him fuck her bent over our kitchen table. I was at work. He began arriving earlier on those Fridays and spending some time with Kate in our bed. he had no idea that him getting to fuck her again was actually my idea. Being around him at family functions after he started fucking Kate again was hot. He had no idea I was eating his cum out of her after he fucked her either.

I know that Kate's ex and her boss both have a bigger cock than me.
Love this. She is just being generous and whats wrong with that! Woman certainly like men in positions of power. Mine was a work slut for a co-worker for awhile. Loved it when I'd get a call saying she was going to be "working late". More than once she'd get home and we'd start our night by her telling me she had something to show me. She have me lay on the bed, pull up her skirt and push her cunt into my face showing me what she had been up too!

Hey all,
Like some of you may have read in my story on this forum, I'm new to this lifestyle.
My wife met this young guy with this huge cock and has now admitted she is hooked on his cock. (For details and pics read my story "it seems like a fantasy")
But now here is my question, nowadays when we have a moment to talk when the kids are away or in bed, this is all we talk and fatasize about, my wife also says she keeps thinking about fucking and sucking him all trough the day and sometimes can't sleep at night because of this.
Will this become less? Is this mainly cause it is new and how long did it take to become more "normal"? Or does it stay like this?

Its like anything new........car, toys, house.......initially it consumes you and it is ALL you can think about. Eventually, the newness wears off and if its a good relationship wiht the guy they will settle in to something less all consuming and you will find out what the "new normal" is. Or if its not all that great between them, it will end and they move on.

But when its NEW, especially that first one, its like a drug addiction!! She will be CONSUMED with him and that big cock and what it does to and for her........you have to be able to deal with that. If you can't, and you become an pbstacle between them, you will find yourself on the outs. Thsi is not a lifestyle for everyone. Women don't have ON/OFF switches attached to your peepee.....we have DESIRES that are being fed at a rate like we NEVER knew they could be!! We want them ALL the time, will do ANYTHING for them to be with them, and you don;t want to be the one that encouraged this and now are the roadblock!! BAD place to be.

Encourage her, give her the ability to see him when she wants and AS she wants (you being there is quite probably a downer for both of them right now) ESPECIALLY if you were the one that encouraged her to do this.......and now its more than you thought it would be. Guys make this mistake ALL the time. I'm done playing with my peepee, why are you two just getting started?! And why is it ramping UP when my brain has been satiosfied and switched to the other side of my brain.......

Enjoy it while you can, don't be in her way, and this can be a real plus to your marriage. Or else.........

J (the wife)

Wow! Thank u for this reply. Awesome to hear the side of the story from the female side perspective for once!
I/we recognize a lot in what you are saying.
We made a deal that she had 1 month free pass (until august) and then we would evaluate our situation.
But as u have pointed out, u are absolutely right and men and women are (in some cases) 2 different species. And as u said, we had 1 situation where the initiator/roadblock happened.
On the other hand i do think relationships are different. For starters u have the cukold/hotwife difference. For us it's no way she is in charge 100%
We are equals and made 2 rules so far:
1. If the are feelings coming into play>quit
2. I am always the one to reclaim her.
So far, all good.
We got 1,5 week left to evaluate.

It had been some time since i posted this thread and things hace changed a bit.
Instead of 1 lover, she has been "playing" on the feeld app and has had some guys she had sex with. So it kimda changed form being "obsessed" with this one guy to being "obsessed" with the next guy.
Different story, equal problem 😊

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Hey all,
Like some of you may have read in my story on this forum, I'm new to this lifestyle.
My wife met this young guy with this huge cock and has now admitted she is hooked on his cock. (For details and pics read my story "it seems like a fantasy")
But now here is my question, nowadays when we have a moment to talk when the kids are away or in bed, this is all we talk and fatasize about, my wife also says she keeps thinking about fucking and sucking him all trough the day and sometimes can't sleep at night because of this.
Will this become less? Is this mainly cause it is new and how long did it take to become more "normal"? Or does it stay like this?
My wife loved our friends cock too she wanted it anytime he came over it kinda mellowed out but she always craved his cock cuz he was bigger she wouldn't admit it to me but I could tell by her actions I wouldn't say anything cuz I liked it that she got horny from him

Its like anything new........car, toys, house.......initially it consumes you and it is ALL you can think about. Eventually, the newness wears off and if its a good relationship wiht the guy they will settle in to something less all consuming and you will find out what the "new normal" is. Or if its not all that great between them, it will end and they move on.

But when its NEW, especially that first one, its like a drug addiction!! She will be CONSUMED with him and that big cock and what it does to and for her........you have to be able to deal with that. If you can't, and you become an pbstacle between them, you will find yourself on the outs. Thsi is not a lifestyle for everyone. Women don't have ON/OFF switches attached to your peepee.....we have DESIRES that are being fed at a rate like we NEVER knew they could be!! We want them ALL the time, will do ANYTHING for them to be with them, and you don;t want to be the one that encouraged this and now are the roadblock!! BAD place to be.

Encourage her, give her the ability to see him when she wants and AS she wants (you being there is quite probably a downer for both of them right now) ESPECIALLY if you were the one that encouraged her to do this.......and now its more than you thought it would be. Guys make this mistake ALL the time. I'm done playing with my peepee, why are you two just getting started?! And why is it ramping UP when my brain has been satiosfied and switched to the other side of my brain.......

Enjoy it while you can, don't be in her way, and this can be a real plus to your marriage. Or else.........

J (the wife)
Wow! Sounds so much like my wife when she started getting fucked by a guy that just pushed all her buttons. It was great, I loved seeing her in that much lust. I think she surprised herself at how much she enjoyed this particulars guys cock to the point where she told me she did not think she could stop fucking him even if I asked (so don't ask). Why would I not want her to fee that good? It worked for all of us while it lasted- she was horny all the time- for his cock, my cock. She did stuff for him that she never did with other guys, bareback, driving to his house to fuck in his bed, was thinking about giving him her ass, wanted to be his girlfriend/ side piece and was thinking about having him sleep over. I gave her all the space she wanted and enjoyed the ride. The experience helped her understand how guys can think with their cocks as she was thinking with her pussy the whole time.

Hey all,
In mine and the wife's experience it never becomes normal. We do find out helps having her meets in different areas away from our hometown helps separate the lifestyle to the day to day life. Also important too take breaks from the lifestyle in our experience too

Reactions: Zenithe5