Can you get used to this lifestyle?

Hey all,
Like some of you may have read in my story on this forum, I'm new to this lifestyle.
My wife met this young guy with this huge cock and has now admitted she is hooked on his cock. (For details and pics read my story "it seems like a fantasy")
But now here is my question, nowadays when we have a moment to talk when the kids are away or in bed, this is all we talk and fatasize about, my wife also says she keeps thinking about fucking and sucking him all trough the day and sometimes can't sleep at night because of this.
Will this become less? Is this mainly cause it is new and how long did it take to become more "normal"? Or does it stay like this?

Hey all,
Like some of you may have read in my story on this forum, I'm new to this lifestyle.
My wife met this young guy with this huge cock and has now admitted she is hooked on his cock. (For details and pics read my story "it seems like a fantasy")
But now here is my question, nowadays when we have a moment to talk when the kids are away or in bed, this is all we talk and fatasize about, my wife also says she keeps thinking about fucking and sucking him all trough the day and sometimes can't sleep at night because of this.
Will this become less? Is this mainly cause it is new and how long did it take to become more "normal"? Or does it stay like this?
I think if you continue, you’ll find it settles down over time as it becomes the norm but that doesn’t make it any less fun. And there may be times when it really ramps up again.
Over the years, every time I’ve started with a new bull (as opposed to causal hook ups), I’ve obsessed over him, wanting him constantly to the point of distraction. But you couldn’t live like that the whole time. Normal life has to go on too.
I think what you’re both experiencing is totally natural though x

Not sure I can really answer your questions as my wife has been fucked by quite a lot of cocks, before and during our marriage. Many are one and done but some have developed into a period of intense fucking. I think it all depends on the connnection during the fucking.. I am sure the newness of getting fucked by this young guy, the first during your marriage, has awakened an intense sexual desire in your wife. Wasn't she like that when you first started fucking?

Of course, the taboo of it all and probably not able to have it often with him intensifies her desires for him. I suspect the more they fuck, which you should encourage, her fixation on him will diminish. But she may also think she is developing feelings for him, so make sure you are always the attentive husband.

Do you watch ? Join in ? They get together without you ?
We're mid 50s, we enjoy regular visits from a guy we know for mfm fun. We take turns with her watching each other. It's incredibly hot for all of us.
We always do it together. I'm always involved.
My wife is very conservative but when he's with us it's like she can't get enough, we both fuck her till we're both beat. He goes three times I go twice then I fuck her again after he leaves.
She doesn't talk about him much but it's very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT.
I would not be ok with them seeing each other without me.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Not sure I can really answer your questions as my wife has been fucked by quite a lot of cocks, before and during our marriage. Many are one and done but some have developed into a period of intense fucking. I think it all depends on the connnection during the fucking.. I am sure the newness of getting fucked by this young guy, the first during your marriage, has awakened an intense sexual desire in your wife. Wasn't she like that when you first started fucking?

Of course, the taboo of it all and probably not able to have it often with him intensifies her desires for him. I suspect the more they fuck, which you should encourage, her fixation on him will diminish. But she may also think she is developing feelings for him, so make sure you are always the attentive husband.
Yeah, i can find ourselves very much in your answer. It sounds quite like what's going on right here now and yes, when we first started dating we fucked like rabbits too, just like now 😊

Do you watch ? Join in ? They get together without you ?
We're mid 50s, we enjoy regular visits from a guy we know for mfm fun. We take turns with her watching each other. It's incredibly hot for all of us.
We always do it together. I'm always involved.
My wife is very conservative but when he's with us it's like she can't get enough, we both fuck her till we're both beat. He goes three times I go twice then I fuck her again after he leaves.
She doesn't talk about him much but it's very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT.
I would not be ok with them seeing each other without me.
No, it is a fantasy of ours but right now he doesn't really understand our situation yet. My wife explained it a couple of times, but he still acts like they are "cheating"
Would be intersting since he is way more hung than me and with an endless stamina 🙈

No, it is a fantasy of ours but right now he doesn't really understand our situation yet. My wife explained it a couple of times, but he still acts like they are "cheating"
Would be intersting since he is way more hung than me and with an endless stamina 🙈
Yea it's weird. Took more than a few times to be relaxed enough to really let go and enjoy.
He's younger, really cool guy, bigger dick for sure. He does get more sex time with her when he with us but I get all I can handle.
Its very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT but it's all good.
She's horny as fuck for days after so we have a lot of sex ourselves.

I would prefer to suck her tits while another male is pounding her pussy or a woman is fucking her with a strapon. Yes I like sharing her more than fucking her pussy with my cock.

Yeah, i can find ourselves very much in your answer. It sounds quite like what's going on right here now and yes, when we first started dating we fucked like rabbits too, just like now 😊
Fucking someone new is always a hot time for sure. Keep the communication between the two of you open and honest. Let her discuss him, what she likes about him, encourage it so she does not feel guilty and knows you are totally okay with it. Let him be her lover, while you be the supportive husband. Encourage her to fuck him, to enjoy herself. Make suggestions to her about different sexual positions with him, to suck his cock in different places, not just in bed.

Thank you all for your replys. They're really helpfull. We had a long talk yesterday and we find it both really difficult sometimes because this is all new for us. And that is probably the main thing, it's all new and with time hopefully the arrousal won't get less, but then we do know what will happen better.

Its pretty daunting at first, we fantasized about it for a really long time before we started for real. I think the trick is to make sure you keep your jealousy in check or you risk ruining it. Its very rare for women to get a partner who is ok with this so if your good to her it could even strengthen your bond. Keep communication completely open and be willing to drop the lifestyle if you or her cant handle it. We started with webcamming with strangers to test the waters and if that doesn't go well then it might be best kept as a fantasy.

We have a guy we've done mfm with many many times, we're comfy together and it's fun. We keep it VERY private.
We have been with a different guy twice now. Wife and I are wondering how deep into this we will end up.
The sex fun is fantastic but the next day reality sets in. What are we doing? We're both adults, we enjoy this together, there's no cheating.
With our original friend we do it at our place most always, went to his place 3 times now, wife loved it at his place.
Our new friend we went to his place. Still a little awkward with him but he's a nice guy and we had fun.
We're not talking about stopping just how to handle all this.

My wife Kate has been a happy hotwife for years. She has had sex with a lot men during our marriage, usually when I am there watching, but many times when she is alone. Some of those encounters have developed into boyfriend relationships.

Sometimes the chemistry between Kate and the other guy is so powerful that all she can think about is the next time they will be together. Kate acts like a high school girl with a crush on the quarterback of the football team. Kate never hides these relationships from me. I think it is cute when my wife gets all moony -eyed and mushy over some other guy.

What I have learned over time is that those crushes/infatuations always burn out. Some take longer than others, but they eventually cool off. There even seems to be a ratio of how often Kate can be with the guy to how quickly the infatuation dies down. I try to get her together with the other guy as often as possible. With those men, even after the intensity of their affair cools. she still has sex with the guy, it is just not all-consuming desire on her part.

I hope that helps.

My wife Kate has been a happy hotwife for years. She has had sex with a lot men during our marriage, usually when I am there watching, but many times when she is alone. Some of those encounters have developed into boyfriend relationships.

Sometimes the chemistry between Kate and the other guy is so powerful that all she can think about is the next time they will be together. Kate acts like a high school girl with a crush on the quarterback of the football team. Kate never hides these relationships from me. I think it is cute when my wife gets all moony -eyed and mushy over some other guy.

What I have learned over time is that those crushes/infatuations always burn out. Some take longer than others, but they eventually cool off. There even seems to be a ratio of how often Kate can be with the guy to how quickly the infatuation dies down. I try to get her together with the other guy as often as possible. With those men, even after the intensity of their affair cools. she still has sex with the guy, it is just not all-consuming desire on her part.

I hope that helps.
Having fun reading your posts. My experience was that when my wife really got into fucking one particular guy she told me she was not sure she could stop even if I asked. She was thinking with her cunt and could relate to how horny guys can get. She started telling me she wanted to be this guys girlfriend/side piece.(a first for her). Was not a threat to our relationship but she was just consumed with lust...and it was great. Loved the idea of her "making" me share her and her doing what she wanted with her pussy. He was fun and liked showing how much cock she could take and asking me if I minded her getting fucked by a bigger cock. Early on he'd use a condom. She loved it when I would fuck her after he left using his cum as lube and rubbing it all over her tits. Felt pretty slutty sharing his cum with her but loved how turned on it made her!

Last edited:
Hey all,

I am a bull. I am looking for a cuckold couple.

Things i am expecting:
- Privacy will be top priority.
- You should be willing to take orders and always do what your master will say.

Things you can expect:
- I will respect your privacy
- Your safety will be our priority.

If you think you are the right person for us contact on google chat or ... typingtyping91@gmail.com

• Love
Reactions: Canuckcuck69