Can you keep a hotwife satisfied by yourself?

I believe that both men and women fantasizeabout having sex with another person in some point of their marriages. So in essence, if both parties agreed, both get something out of this lifestyle. I agree that husbands most likely bring the issue up. To agree with the lifestyle, there had to be something that made the answer be a yes. Whether it would be to fuck a guy that she fantasized about or just having a higher sex drive that may have been lacking from the husband, there’s definitely some gas being thrown at a prelit mental fire so to speak.
And I believe this could satisfy both to an extent. But the husband may want more, maybe much more. Ultimately it’s up to the hotwife imho. I’m sure one can satisfy the other through regular sex if that’s what they consider satisfied. Some are more freaky than others. I guess the satisfaction is a question that one may say yes and the other no. Or both yes or both no. Balance for the two is probably the compromise. I don’t know but just thinking out loud and my opinion. There’s factors that some may find challenging or easy peasy.
or I’m not understanding the question 🤣

Really!
don’t say it was unenjoyable, or women didn’t get anything out of it
The question was “can you keep a hotwife satisfied by yourself”
I feel that most (not all) men can
Point being that yes this is “mainly” a male driven fantasy/lifestyle
Obviously ppl who do it as a part of their lifestyle both get something out of it and both enjoy it or why continue to do it
But who is really trying to satisfy who?
wouldn’t do it if husband didn’t want it
To me turning my husband on is the hottest part of it
I don't disagree with a lot of what you say and of course turning hubby on is a big part of the excitement for me too. But I think there is no one simple reason why people get into the lifestyle and it is probably different for everyone.
I've been married twice and have seen it from both sides. My first husband was totally useless in bed and not even prepared to discuss anything sexual so there was no way to improve things, so I cheated, a lot and for many years. So there are definitely guys out there who can't satisfy their wives.
My second and current hubby is just the opposite. He's always been a very good lover (though he has slowed down a bit in recent years but he is 66) and has always been open to sexual exploration. So has he been capable of satisfying me? I'd have to say yes as much as any one man could but all the time we've been together I've been having sex with other men and I can't imagine ever just having sex with one man. I was screwing around when we met and he was very happy for me to continue doing so, in fact he actually encouraged me to do so. I don't think I would have got into another long term relationship had he not been. But we've been in a relationship for 23 years and married 21 and I love him to bits and our lifestyle has suited us both.
So I'm not saying you are wrong - your lifestyle works for you both and that's all that matters. I just don't think there's any one 'model' that fits everyone or explains why different couples get into the lifestyle (whatever than means).
The good thing about having a site like this is that there is room for people to to discuss different expressions of the lifestyle and the conversations that provokes. It would be dull if we all thought alike xx

Reactions: ep46wksp and Rigel
I don't disagree with a lot of what you say and of course turning hubby on is a big part of the excitement for me too. But I think there is no one simple reason why people get into the lifestyle and it is probably different for everyone.
I've been married twice and have seen it from both sides. My first husband was totally useless in bed and not even prepared to discuss anything sexual so there was no way to improve things, so I cheated, a lot and for many years. So there are definitely guys out there who can't satisfy their wives.
My second and current hubby is just the opposite. He's always been a very good lover (though he has slowed down a bit in recent years but he is 66) and has always been open to sexual exploration. So has he been capable of satisfying me? I'd have to say yes as much as any one man could but all the time we've been together I've been having sex with other men and I can't imagine ever just having sex with one man. I was screwing around when we met and he was very happy for me to continue doing so, in fact he actually encouraged me to do so. I don't think I would have got into another long term relationship had he not been. But we've been in a relationship for 23 years and married 21 and I love him to bits and our lifestyle has suited us both.
So I'm not saying you are wrong - your lifestyle works for you both and that's all that matters. I just don't think there's any one 'model' that fits everyone or explains why different couples get into the lifestyle (whatever than means).
The good thing about having a site like this is that there is room for people to to discuss different expressions of the lifestyle and the conversations that provokes. It would be dull if we all thought alike xx
Lynn, may I ask if you had cheated on your first husband, if he had been capable to satisfy you?

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Lynn, may I ask if you had cheated on your first husband, if he had been capable to satisfy you?
I know you asked Lynn, but I want to chime in here too. I've literally cheated on my husband since OUR WEDDING DAY! I have done so all of this time because I just have always had this desire for more and different men. I get something sexually different from each one of them. My husband was always fantastic with our sex life and I could probably have been happy with that in some way. I just always loved that feeling of cheating and getting something else when he didn't know about it. Psychologically I have no idea how to explain though. I'm just wired different. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have cheated or been so adventurous if I'd married a normal guy who didn't constantly tantalize me sexually and encourage exploration.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
That's a difficult one to answer because I did enter my first marriage with the intention of being faithful and I was for the first three years. I suspect that had he been able to satisfy me I may have lasted a while longer but I think I'd still have ended up cheating in the end as that's just how I am. As it was he made it much easier for me to make that decision though I have to admit I did feel guilty at first. But it's amazing how quickly the guilt passes xx

I know you asked Lynn, but I want to chime in here too. I've literally cheated on my husband since OUR WEDDING DAY! I have done so all of this time because I just have always had this desire for more and different men. I get something sexually different from each one of them. My husband was always fantastic with our sex life and I could probably have been happy with that in some way. I just always loved that feeling of cheating and getting something else when he didn't know about it. Psychologically I have no idea how to explain though. I'm just wired different. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have cheated or been so adventurous if I'd married a normal guy who didn't constantly tantalize me sexually and encourage exploration.

Mrs Hotwife
LOVE THIS!! What a sexy lady you are!! I LOVE your perspective and it must drive your husband absolutely insane (in a good way)!!

By the very definition of hotwife...they can't be satisfied by u alone... Unless you meant hot wife.... In either case a hot-wife is likely to get so much male attention , it's unlikely I think

I think a hot wife gets off in the freedom to fuck others for her mans pleasure will get pleasure from his pleasure. A woman that just wants to fuck for her own pleasure can't be satisfied by anyone other than herself.

Reactions: Htwf4fwb
'The freedom to fuck others for her mans pleasure will get pleasure from his pleasure'.

Now, thats deep. Really. Never considered it from that prospective. So, she gets the physical pleasure of fucking another guy AND the erotic pleasure that her husband is pleasured by it.
Thats fucking perfect!

She sure has enough toys! I see the ace of spades symbol. Does she like/take BBC?

Great pic of what a real woman should look like!

Many interesting answers here. Being a guy who's considered handsome, intelligent, open minded with a rather sedate labido, I do know I prefer this lifestyle, having the added benefit of increased honesty and trust, while at the same time boosting my own desires.at what point do you bring this up to a potential mate? I believe in treating a lady like a lady in every other way, and I love seeing the freedom blossom as the inhibitions are shed. I was a bit surprised how willing a lady can be once given the freedom of non judgement, feeling safe, and never having it held against them in any way whether they desire to explore further or not. Having a rather mild sex drive and enjoying watching, I do believe this type of lifestyle suits me best. I'll likely be moving to winnipeg very soon and I would love to meet a few like minded people. I'm 42, have no kids, divorced, friendly, good looking