candaulism It's a thing

As it is defined in this thread than I would say I am in to Candaulism. Never knew it was a thing but that is part of why we are here to lean new things. In my case I specifically get off on sharing images of her and get a sexual thrill or pleasure from doing so. Another way to put it is it is another way in which I share my wife with others, one is physically and the other is Candaulism through images/videos.

Candaulism is a sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

As it is defined in this thread than I would say I am in to Candaulism. Never knew it was a thing but that is part of why we are here to lean new things. In my case I specifically get off on sharing images of her and get a sexual thrill or pleasure from doing so. Another way to put it is it is another way in which I share my wife with others, one is physically and the other is Candaulism through images/videos.

Candaulism is a sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.
definitely applies to me , i love engineering situations and watching my wife exposed and submitting to others ,love to see her panties pulled down and spanked and fingered across someones knee ,and sharing the background and videos
here's one i filmed earlier

years earlier lol
View attachment 20201022_140638.mp4

Yeah i love when guys check out hee apple shaped ass in tight skirt. Once a group of 4 immigrants commented her body out loud. I was secretly turnes on knowing my love can attract most primal desires in men.

That's how we play.
When he takes me out I turn from a shy wife to a hot wife.
I dress in very revealing outfits and show off for him so others can see.
Short dresses that don't cover everything. Nipple slips. Sometimes he makes me get completely naked in places others can see me.
I always get turned on by it.
Very nice views. Just north of you in PC. Hope to catch a glimpse of that ass.