Candaulist

Nov 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm a hopeless Candaulist. I love showing pictures of my wife to you... Usually I do this in my private chatroom. I prefer conversations with microphone, So I can enjoy masturbating while hearing comments on the pictures of my wife! If you want to join me on my masturbation session dm me. Since I'm in Munich, Germany I'm usually around midnight (european time) online.

Hi everyone, I'm a hopeless Candaulist. I love showing pictures of my wife to you... Usually I do this in my private chatroom. I prefer conversations with microphone, So I can enjoy masturbating while hearing comments on the pictures of my wife! If you want to join me on my masturbation session dm me. Since I'm in Munich, Germany I'm usually around midnight (european time) online.
We should do this every week 😀

Reactions: Openhubbi

Feel free to share

Where else do you post your pics?