Captioning her in a See Thru top - on purpose or accidental

If you don't want to post her on the forum, then send a PM, and we can do it in private. I do a lot of captions like that, and have some fun chats too

Hi, I love to caption pics, and have a dirty mind! I also love to see a lady advertising her goodies. So, let's combine them.

Do you have a pic of your lady out and about wearing a top that leave little to the imagination? Did she know, or perhaps the top was more revealing than she expected?

What about round the house, does she dress casually, but the neigjbours or your mates get to see?

And then there are Wet T contests, but your wife would never enter one of those, would she?

Jim
IMG_0496.jpeg

Reactions: Stoner020420
Watch out everyone: SPARKINGSIREN is a filthy picture THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is stealing 4/5 pics on his profile from my Fetlife account, where I show 3.400 pics.
Added is the original pic, with initals of my husband who is the photographer. My face and this initials are cropped away on all his stolen pics of me.
Please report this criminal, as he is fooling countless men here, with MY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2021-05-30f.jpg
    2021-05-30f.jpg
    879.9 KB · Views: 64
Watch out everyone: SPARKINGSIREN is a filthy picture THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is stealing 4/5 pics on his profile from my Fetlife account, where I show 3.400 pics.
Added is the original pic, with initals of my husband who is the photographer. My face and this initials are cropped away on all his stolen pics of me.
Please report this criminal, as he is fooling countless men here, with MY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the warning

Reactions: CONST65 and Fran-2