Carla and her younger bull Every picture i took and my thoughts

I qas thinking I cannot fuck he r like this His dick a lot longer than mine. Her legs went up and spread wide Her moaning never stopped.View attachment 1266127View attachment 1266128
Very hot!! I really enjoy all your posts! I too love to watch, take photos and videos of my wife enjoying other men's cocks.
When we moved to FL, a friend came to our house, and fucked my wife 'really' well. It was their 1st time together. We met at a restaurant, then went to our house. we sat around the pool, small talk then he finally started in a little foreplay.
After a few minutes, I helped remove my wife's (of 14 yrs) panties - her pussy was so wet - well, I'd never seen or experienced her this wet. So to the bedroom, playing on bed, some oral by both. When he came up - wetness was hanging in strings from his face, lol.
He got on her, when his cock started entering her - she let out this low guttural moan I'd never heard and kept on making it.
This was music to my ears! Geez he was giving her the cock!

It was a Saturday late afternoon o and Carla got a text from Mime. He wanted to know of she wanted to come over. She asked me I could see it excited her so I told her I would take her. I knew I would get some very hot pics and see my wife get the hell fucked out of her.
She wore a very short skirt and hose. On the way to Mike's I did not touch her. Just the look was such a tease. When we got close she said u going to behave tonight . She showed me her panty's I so wanted to touch them. I knew they were wet . But the first pic I took was her at home. Short skirt hose and wedding ring. Then her showing me her panty's in the car. I was already hard. View attachment 1265798View attachment 1265799View attachment 1265800
Love the little glimpse of her pussy through her panties. Incredibly sexy. Awesome legs

Reactions: toolman2c