Cartoon Your Wife

Just some Q & A about my cartoon thread:

1. “Why?” I do this for fun and I spend a lot of time editing and working on pics for members. The nicer the member, and the nicer the pics, the more time I spend.

2. “Do you post on other sites?” No, I do not share any of your pics on any other site, neither the originals or the cartoons.

3. “How do I know that you don’t just want to see me or my wife naked?” Of course I do! But you asked me for cartoons, not the other way around.

4. “Can you do private pics and not share them?” I can and I do, however it is more fun if you share some of the pics on my thread or at least comment and say thank you for doing the toons and keeping them private!

5. “Why haven’t you done my request yet?” I get dozens of requests, often without any pictures or very poor quality pics that don’t work. If you have great pictures I will definitely cartoon some for you eventually!

I am getting so many requests and many of them are for private requests that it is difficult to keep them all straight and in order. The best way to stay in the loop is to message me in conversation and bump that conversation if I haven’t gotten back to you!

Thank you guys and beautiful gals!

Just some Q & A about my cartoon thread:

1. “Why?” I do this for fun and I spend a lot of time editing and working on pics for members. The nicer the member, and the nicer the pics, the more time I spend.

2. “Do you post on other sites?” No, I do not share any of your pics on any other site, neither the originals or the cartoons.

3. “How do I know that you don’t just want to see me or my wife naked?” Of course I do! But you asked me for cartoons, not the other way around.

4. “Can you do private pics and not share them?” I can and I do, however it is more fun if you share some of the pics on my thread or at least comment and say thank you for doing the toons and keeping them private!

5. “Why haven’t you done my request yet?” I get dozens of requests, often without any pictures or very poor quality pics that don’t work. If you have great pictures I will definitely cartoon some for you eventually!

I am getting so many requests and many of them are for private requests that it is difficult to keep them all straight and in order. The best way to stay in the loop is to message me in conversation and bump that conversation if I haven’t gotten back to you!

Thank you guys and beautiful gals!
Amazing work for me so far! Cant wait to see the rest 👏🙏🤞

Incredible work! Im rock hard and cat wait to see them all 👏

Attachments

• 34467FCB-C684-4DB1-94D4-0C54FF6F3A49.jpeg.jpg
    34467FCB-C684-4DB1-94D4-0C54FF6F3A49.jpeg.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 689D4E8A-BB8C-4321-B916-694F2EFA4F3A.jpeg.jpg
    689D4E8A-BB8C-4321-B916-694F2EFA4F3A.jpeg.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 191618A1-E5DD-42F3-85C3-8522598CFC2A.jpeg.jpg
    191618A1-E5DD-42F3-85C3-8522598CFC2A.jpeg.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 33
Incredible work! Im rock hard and cat wait to see them all 👏
I hope you don’t mind me sharing this one, but this was the most work photoshopping and assembling of any picture I have ever done.

It took about 30-minutes to photoshop the six images separately, then run each image through the AI Mirror (about 10-runs per picture,) and then cut and paste into one comic book style image.

I think it was worth the effort!

3DA3116C-10D8-4404-BD7E-F350CD817F36.jpeg