Certain cases of cuckolds

Sometimes, I have the idea that for certain cases of men, they feel a 'feminine' side in them, with a '' solopery '' side, and that deep down they think that '' they would have experienced both sides if they were women, and this through polly-partner sex relationships, and since they know they can never achieve this, they turn to the possible alternative that remains to them. : live or hope to live both sides (female-slut) through their wives.
What do you think about this ?

Sometimes, I have the idea that for certain cases of men, they feel a 'feminine' side in them, with a '' solopery '' side, and that deep down they think that '' they would have experienced both sides if they were women, and this through polly-partner sex relationships, and since they know they can never achieve this, they turn to the possible alternative that remains to them. : live or hope to live both sides (female-slut) through their wives.
What do you think about this ?
interesting

I our case I think it's penis envy. Hubby is only 5" and not very thick at all. My two bulls are a solid 9" and very thick. I think he watches and envisions himself as the "big dick" guy fucking me although it's my bull. When he cleans me it's his way of accepting the fact that I have a superior male sexually speaking who can satisfy me like he cannot.

I our case I think it's penis envy. Hubby is only 5" and not very thick at all. My two bulls are a solid 9" and very thick. I think he watches and envisions himself as the "big dick" guy fucking me although it's my bull. When he cleans me it's his way of accepting the fact that I have a superior male sexually speaking who can satisfy me like he cannot.
I do have a certain envy of guy that bigger and better.

Reactions: goodhubby
Very interresting. Did he ever tell you about that ?

I’m completely secure with what I have. I’ve never measured it but I’m told I’m above average and thick. I can reach the cervix and because I’m shaped like a banana, I have no problem hitting the g-spot. So for me, it’s solely based on watching her feel even better, and to have that filled feeling that I know she’s getting and thoroughly enjoys!

Sometimes I wish I could be a female for a week, so that I could assess what it's like to be on the other side of things - determine for myself if a big cock is better, black is better, multiple orgasm, what it feels like to have a penis in me, etc. :)))))

Reactions: goodhubby