Challenges, goals, and ideas for this slutwife

Very hot. She does have a remote vibe that she's worn out a few times. It has some kind of remote feature where other people can control it over wifi. Lots of interesting ideas there..
24 year old young bull clean thick dick let me know if you interested because I lowkey want my way with you let’s make it happen shorty

Very hot. She does have a remote vibe that she's worn out a few times. It has some kind of remote feature where other people can control it over wifi. Lots of interesting ideas there..
Put her on a barstool in a hotel and turn it on. See how long till she leaves a wet stain on the seat and has to go to a room just to get relief

Reactions: ShortyDoll
Put her on a barstool in a hotel and turn it on. See how long till she leaves a wet stain on the seat and has to go to a room just to get relief
This is really hot. She gets very wet very easily so this would be a fun one. She also cums quickly so it would be interesting to see how long she could last on that barstool in that busy hotel bar.

Reactions: Gulbeyaz
Hey all. We're working on gathering some challenge ideas for ShortyDoll this summer. I know there are tons of "Hotwife Challenge" lists online but we're looking for slightly more vanilla ideas with a kinky creative twist and thought you all might be able to help us get those creative "juices" flowing :)

We're looking for ideas like:
Wear a tight dress without panties to the store
Visit a adult video store in heels and a mini skirt
Wear some kind of light bondage under her clothes
Any ideas with a wearable vibrator

The more detailed the better- skirt length, outfit type, time of day, etc. Your details are a turn on for her, especially knowing that she's doing the challenge as close as possible to the way you want it. We're even open to picking buying specific outfits if you see one that would be hot on her (within reason).

Here's your chance to help a gorgeous, sexy, submissive slut in the making explore her fantasies through your kinky ideas! I'll update this thread with any challenges (or variations) she does.

Great bum spank her take her out for n that skirt no knickers finger her in public

Hey all. We're working on gathering some challenge ideas for ShortyDoll this summer. I know there are tons of "Hotwife Challenge" lists online but we're looking for slightly more vanilla ideas with a kinky creative twist and thought you all might be able to help us get those creative "juices" flowing :)

The more detailed the better- skirt length, outfit type, time of day, etc. Your details are a turn on for her, especially knowing that she's doing the challenge as close as possible to the way you want it. We're even open to picking buying specific outfits if you see one that would be hot on her (within reason).

Here's your chance to help a gorgeous, sexy, submissive slut in the making explore her fantasies through your kinky ideas! I'll update this thread with any challenges (or variations) she does.

•wear a large buttplug out for dinner in a tight mini skirt. Keep inserted for the entire dinner. Let ass hang off of chair with back arched … so plugs outline is slightly visible if someone really wants to notice.
•same thing at a beach. Suntan ass up in a thong … it’ll hide most of the time but be visible when she changes position, kneels to put down blanket etc. set her up solo in front of some
Dudes and film from a distance as they move in for a closer view👌🏻

End of the night?
She’s only allowed to remove the plug WITHOUT hands.

Spread that ass, push it out like a champ - and share that video with all of us! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Walking through a mall in a tight, low-cut dress without panties and bra is one of my favorite. I often end up sucking cock or getting fucked in the men's room or in the car in the underground parking lot, sometimes by two guys at once. My husband knows what I do when I go out shopping and waits for me at home to tell him all and clean my cum-filled pussy from strangers.
I do that a local mall here in Montana...loving hooking up in the dress room where the wife waits for him to try on the outfits she pick out for him...as i swallow his dick in the room and she waits....hehehehe

Reactions: mirella.hango

Would you be interested in having some of these printed as hotwife posters or calendars a3 size? Free of charge. Get in touch. I'm putting together a hotwife calendar with a page for my wife included . See my posts

Thongs at the beach are a great idea. She's already doing this and has gone topless as well.
Go a little further at the beach and have her topless or naked if you can putting her on display. When the same two guys walk past her for the third or fourth time in a row as hunters do each time getting a little slower and closer to us both say hello and ask if they can help you out. Tell them you need to swim or go somewhere for ten minutes and that she doesn’t like being left on her own at the beach as too many men pester her for sex and can they keep her company while you’re away. They’ll readily agree as all they want to do is to fuck her, thank them very much and as you leave pass them the sun block creme and tell them not to let her burn and just go.

Return after twenty minutes to half an hour to find one of them crouched next to her face his cock out of his knock off Speedo’s and in her hand or better still her mouth and the other working on her arse/ass with his hands and fingers, thank them for what they’re doing so that there’s no misunderstanding and they know you want her fucked as much as she needs it and they want her. If they can’t fuck her on the beach we invite them to our apartment or hotel room where my wife has the three of us working for her pleasure, it’s a little adventure for us and if she’s pleased with them we invite them back over the cumming days.

Ask her to wear just a coat, shoes and just a smile and take her shopping, like I did with my gf, but through our town centre. we had a few followers not sure what they saw so they followed to be sure. problem was one of them was a security guard so we went. Here's some of the photos as we left

Attachments

• Image00003_1.jpg
    Image00003_1.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Image00005_1.jpg
    Image00005_1.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Image00006.jpg
    Image00006.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Image00008.jpg
    Image00008.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 30
This is really hot and a great idea. Her nipples get really hard when she's turned on and there's no way she'd be able to hide them in one of those athletic shirts. Plus she looks like a total tease in athletic wear...
I love sucking hard sexy nipples while she rides my 9 inches 🤩

Attachments

• PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 12
This thread has been up for quite a while s, tell us about your adventures so far. Have you had a chance to do any of the challenges?
The following is a challenge i gave to.my wife..I told her dress in a very short skirt shheer top.with a shelf bra that would show off her large brrasts with pierced nipples .extreme high heel boots lots of jewelry anf heavy makeup... Go to.a home improvement store.Find a guy that looks like hed impress you . Flirt with him.ask him about som with alot of questions stand close to him.or fub up.against him./BY ACCIDENT/
She agreed She called me one day and said meet me for a drink.. When i got to.the bar .She was with a guy from.the home improvement store dressed as i told her. They had just left his work..Not only did it happen but she now dates him.about once a month .. My challenge lead to.some intense fuck dates for her ascwell as reclaiming sex between us .She also now will dress up.more extreme when she goes shopping anywhere . I now k ow if i challenge her i better be ready be ready for whatever happens