Chastity Cage Review

Swing101

Couple
Feb 12, 2020
Northern East Coast
Every cuckold should own one...or several. After spending many hours researching and buying several different types of cages, I am particularly fond of this one.
Pictured is the CB-600 clear plastic cage. It is very comfortable, well made and easy to put on once you get the hang of it. The lock is good quality and does not jingle like some of the others. This is due to the internal locking mechanism. I consider myself to have a medium size package, 3" flaccid and just over 6" erect. The key to any cage is the proper fit, particularly the "ring". To large of a ring and it will slip off, to tight and circulation problems will occur. The kit, ordered from Amazon, came with four different ring sizes and one penis cage. After finding the correct, comfortable ring size, wearing the cage is very pleasing. The cage should be rather snug around the penis. This keeps the sensation going all day long.
My wife loves it! She gets incredibly turned on as she controls the action. I must admit it drives me crazy and increases the drive to want sex even more. You always want what you can't have!
We have locked up my penis several times as she ventured out on her dates and overnights with her gentlemen friends. Sleeping in the cage is very comfortable as well. At times getting an erection can be slightly discomforting but certainly manageable. You will find erections are less but once out... look out! When she returns home she decides if I'm permitted to be released. Typically, if she brings home a nice cream pie, she will tease me with a detailed story of her date but ultimately will let my cock free to enjoy sloppy (but oh so sweet) seconds. By this point my ball become much larger as they are filled and ready to explode. See pics...
I highly recommend trying several cages to find one that best suits your needs and comfort level. I never thought of a chastity cage prior, but we are glad we have this option now. I often wear a cage for several days. Go for it!

I will provide my impressions of several steel cages soon, as well. Enjoy!

Attachments

• pixlr_20200212075247069.jpg
    9.7 MB · Views: 219
  • pixlr_20200212075610948.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 165
I have had to wear a metal cage as in the one in the picture. Yes it does remind you your wearing it and it looks good. However, it would be difficult to keep this on all the time. Plastic ones are better for longer times, and sleeping..

Attachments

• IMG_6937 copy.jpg
    IMG_6937 copy.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 84
I like a steel one the best. Like the weight of it. Silicone is very comfortable for long term wear
I use a cages made by Mature Metal. I have the JailBird and the Queen’s Keep. They are custom and a bit pricey but they fit like a glove and incredibly comfortable. Love it and so does my wife.

Used metal cage so far. Like the weight & the metal feel on the skin. The cage is not a perfect fit as there is a 1 inch room for erection. It makes me even more horny as I get erection but can't do much about it. The only draw back is can't go through a metal detector so kind of restricted outdoor use. Also have to walk carefully to avoid metal padlock clincking sound

Reactions: Derekthecuck
I have had to wear a metal cage as in the one in the picture. Yes it does remind you your wearing it and it looks good. However, it would be difficult to keep this on all the time. Plastic ones are better for longer times, and sleeping..
is it painful for you?

I am using this https://joynights.org/chastity-cage/ CB-6000 chastity cage for men is made of transparent medical-grade polycarbonate, which is durable and hypoallergenic for a safer toy for everyone. I loved that this chastity cage included several different ring sizes, ensuring that you have the right fit for the size of your penis. My relaxed cock is 7-8cm and stiff 13-15cm. This way, you won’t need to worry about it being too tight to be comfortable or too large to fit properly. The CB-6000 is a bit pricey for a chastity cage, but the quality is full. It also comes with a handy zippered carry case, so you can put the cage and all its accessories inside for storage or travel.