Cheating slut wifes

My hubby knew I was a cheating slut before he married me. I was still married to my first husband when we met but screwing around every chance I got. I think that the fact that he was happy for me to continue fucking other guys even as our relationship was developing is one of the reasons our relationship has worked so well over the years xx
Wow just wow.you r a gem of a wife 😍. I want to marry a slut like u.fingers crossed my dream will come true 👍🏿.

I know when my girl gets fucked because I find cream pie in her panties. When we first got together she always wanted me to pull her shorts to the side or panties to the side and ram her pussy until I blew my load. After 2 years she really wants no sex with me and tells me she doesn’t want to fuck or suck my dick because she’s not feeling good always a excuse. By the way I when we do fuck once every 3 or 4 months she doesn’t even let me cum in her gash and her tubes are tied. I always watch what she wears before I leave to work and come home and dig thru the hamper till I find them she will put them at the very bottom thinking I won’t see. They are always moist and sticky and they smell different than her pussy and regular panties after she wears them. Love pressing them to my face and wondering how and when and who she’s been fucking. Makes me sick to my stomach but so hard. Also when we fuck she never gets off while I’m fucking her I only last about 2 mins. So I know someone is picking up my slack destroying her already worn out gash. About to smell them and stroke my dick I will post pics of the panties before I cum in them and after I cum in them. If u look at the first picture it goes all the way up the ass part of her panties. Such a nasty bitch taking someone else’s dick with her underwear still on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    870.4 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    982.5 KB · Views: 160
My girl was talking to a few guys when we got together.I found proof that she was fucking 2 guys while we were together. When we talked about it, she stopped seeing them. Covering her tracks better, she started seeing other guys. A couple times she mentioned that an "old friend" was choosing a nearby city and wanted to "say hi". I said I'm sure it was more than that, trying to get more info. She said his trip was canceled and then her friends planned a "girls trip" to the same city. I told her have fun. She still has "friends" and still talks with the "old friend".

My wife told me two weeks ago that she's cheating on me whit the guy she used to fuck before our marriage. He fucked her abot 10 times in the last month...
She says he is a better fucker with biger cock, and she needs it and she will not stop. I even fucked her after him few times without knowing. He is married, his wife doesn't know. My wife says this is the best sex she ever had and she had to share it with me, but she's not stoping. She's texting with him, even sending him naked photos while he's at home with his wife and kids. Than she would tell me she's going out with her girl friend, but in fact, she's meeting with him...
Few times she wanted me to take her picture and send it to her, than she would immediately send it to him, with me not knowing.. I told her I'm ok with it, and I hope she will send me a few photos from their dates...
I would love to eat that little ass of hers out!

Reactions: essemjay58
My wife told me two weeks ago that she's cheating on me whit the guy she used to fuck before our marriage. He fucked her abot 10 times in the last month...
She says he is a better fucker with biger cock, and she needs it and she will not stop. I even fucked her after him few times without knowing. He is married, his wife doesn't know. My wife says this is the best sex she ever had and she had to share it with me, but she's not stoping. She's texting with him, even sending him naked photos while he's at home with his wife and kids. Than she would tell me she's going out with her girl friend, but in fact, she's meeting with him...
Few times she wanted me to take her picture and send it to her, than she would immediately send it to him, with me not knowing.. I told her I'm ok with it, and I hope she will send me a few photos from their dates...
you my friend are well on the cuckold path

Reactions: Kev627
My hubby knew I was a cheating slut before he married me. I was still married to my first husband when we met but screwing around every chance I got. I think that the fact that he was happy for me to continue fucking other guys even as our relationship was developing is one of the reasons our relationship has worked so well over the years xx
Any man who fucks a cheating slut wife, then marries her after she divorces, knows what he's getting from the start. Embrace it, as that is something deeply engrained in who she is. You're not going to change it. She prefers sharing her body with any man she feels a deep desire to fuck. It's literally a need for her. And not something you should ever try to suppress.

Wife send this pic to me when i asked how the businessmeeting with a possible new client was going,she was together with her boss and other colleague from her department spending a long weekend with them and i think her job was to show the possible new client the benefit when signing the new deal

Attachments

• sexy in public.jpg
    sexy in public.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 143
Any man who fucks a cheating slut wife, then marries her after she divorces, knows what he's getting from the start. Embrace it, as that is something deeply engrained in who she is. You're not going to change it. She prefers sharing her body with any man she feels a deep desire to fuck. It's literally a need for her. And not something you should ever try to suppress.
Oh James knew very well exactly what he was getting when he married me and after 21 years of marriage, nothing has changed. And we couldn't be happier together xx

@Lynnandhubby has the absolute best cheating slut posts. She's such a cheating slut, she doesn't even care if James finds out (he always does later but not during the encounter). He can come home and walk in on her riding dick bareback without knowing beforehand and she will just keep right on fucking without a care in the world. That, my friends, is as slutty as it gets for a cheating slut.

@Lynnandhubby has the absolute best cheating slut posts. She's such a cheating slut, she doesn't even care if James finds out (he always does later but not during the encounter). He can come home and walk in on her riding dick bareback without knowing beforehand and she will just keep right on fucking without a care in the world. That, my friends, is as slutty as it gets for a cheating slut.
Thanks hun but why would I stop when I know how much James loves to see me fucking? xx

Wife send this pic to me when i asked how the businessmeeting with a possible new client was going,she was together with her boss and other colleague from her department spending a long weekend with them and i think her job was to show the possible new client the benefit when signing the new deal
wow looks like she was the signing incentive

Reactions: compassionatedom