Cheating slut wifes

My wife told me two weeks ago that she's cheating on me whit the guy she used to fuck before our marriage. He fucked her abot 10 times in the last month...
She says he is a better fucker with biger cock, and she needs it and she will not stop. I even fucked her after him few times without knowing. He is married, his wife doesn't know. My wife says this is the best sex she ever had and she had to share it with me, but she's not stoping. She's texting with him, even sending him naked photos while he's at home with his wife and kids. Than she would tell me she's going out with her girl friend, but in fact, she's meeting with him...
Few times she wanted me to take her picture and send it to her, than she would immediately send it to him, with me not knowing.. I told her I'm ok with it, and I hope she will send me a few photos from their dates...
You are so fucking gorgeous and so desirable to want to eat out and fuck you balks deep baby you make me want your hot body to eat and fuck hard

Wife send this pic to me when i asked how the businessmeeting with a possible new client was going,she was together with her boss and other colleague from her department spending a long weekend with them and i think her job was to show the possible new client the benefit when signing the new deal
Sexy

My hubby knew I was a cheating slut before he married me. I was still married to my first husband when we met but screwing around every chance I got. I think that the fact that he was happy for me to continue fucking other guys even as our relationship was developing is one of the reasons our relationship has worked so well over the years xx
lynn;
i love hearing about your adventures. i wish my wife would have been a little more adventurous.

My wife told me two weeks ago that she's cheating on me whit the guy she used to fuck before our marriage. He fucked her abot 10 times in the last month...
She says he is a better fucker with biger cock, and she needs it and she will not stop. I even fucked her after him few times without knowing. He is married, his wife doesn't know. My wife says this is the best sex she ever had and she had to share it with me, but she's not stoping. She's texting with him, even sending him naked photos while he's at home with his wife and kids. Than she would tell me she's going out with her girl friend, but in fact, she's meeting with him...
Few times she wanted me to take her picture and send it to her, than she would immediately send it to him, with me not knowing.. I told her I'm ok with it, and I hope she will send me a few photos from their dates...
now, that is way hot.