Cheating wife accidentally turns husband into a Cuck upon being discovered fucking a "friend."

Doc Watson

It happened to me in my teen years. Their marriage was on the rocks, sexless and argumentative, when she strayed. Well it din't take long till he found out and the shit hit the fan. Or did it? About a week later she called, everything was alright and asked me to come over for dinner. I was somewhat weary but I wanted to see her again. We all had a wonderful dinner that she'd cooked and then she asked me. "Would you like to spend the night." Well... I hesitated at first but agreed one thing led to another and we wound up fucking till dawn. I think I saved their marriage. Your thoughts?

The straying wife is one of the entry points into the cuckold lifestyle. It depends how the husband reacts. If he is turned on (he can still be angry too) then he has the cuckold kink and the marriage may well continue, albeit with a different twist. The wife has to want to be shared as well. So, yes, I think you may have indeed "saved" their marriage. For another couple, however, it might have been the end.
For us, cheating was the entry point :)

It happened to me in my teen years. Their marriage was on the rocks, sexless and argumentative, when she strayed. Well it din't take long till he found out and the shit hit the fan. Or did it? About a week later she called, everything was alright and asked me to come over for dinner. I was somewhat weary but I wanted to see her again. We all had a wonderful dinner that she'd cooked and then she asked me. "Would you like to spend the night." Well... I hesitated at first but agreed one thing led to another and we wound up fucking till dawn. I think I saved their marriage. Your thoughts?
Wow that’s great

Reactions: Doc Watson