Cheating wife caught

A week ago my husband was at his brother's house for the better part of the day. I had recently engaged in a sexual encounter with my boss and a coworker before going home one afternoon. Thinking I had hours before my hubby came home, I called my boss (Mitch) to invite him over for some sexual pleasure. To my surprise, he showed up with two other guys at our house. Two were great the last time, but three black men made it even better as they took turns on me in our bed. We had just began with me taking two men at once when I heard my husbnd's voice yell from the doorway. It was at that moment when I knew things were not going to be very good. Rather than make matters worse since he already caught me in the act, I grabbed a few things and left the house to stay with my boss until I figured out what I was doing.
A few days later my husband called me at work to ask if I would meet him. My boss told me that my husband could wait a bit before meeting me and took me to the stock room after work to fill me full of his stuff. I orgasmed really hard twice during it while knowing that he was waiting to see me. My boss walked me down to the garage as we saw my husband waiting by my car. I stood there as we discussed what was going to be out next move in the marriage. My husband asked me to come back to the house so we could work things out. Once we were at our house, I was kissed and hugged by him firmly as my husband told me that he missed me. The two of us walked to the bed room and climbed on the bed to further this. My heart skipped a beat when he moved between my thighs to use his tongue on me. I waited for the worse as he licked my pussy to soon taste Mitch's semen inside of me now. My husband went down on m for minutes until he moved back over me to tell me that he loved the way I tasted and wanted more.
Smart Hubby…Good for him for taking a little time to process things and not over react … now you two can move forward with No Decite. between the two of you!!
Now you can relax and have Fun with no guilty conscience!!!
ENM Is The Way The Live This Life Style

Since before we were married l have suspected, and there were rumors of my wife having sexual relations with her boss, I would love to confirm them.
First, he saw her, took her off the assembly line, and moved her into the office.
Second, he sprang for a complete hair and makeup do-over.
Third raises and bonuses began to coincide with overnite business trips. I added to the mix some short, but still business-like skirts, as well as some flattering blouses. I also got her some new lacy panties, but she knows l prefer she go sans panties with yours truly administring a sharp coif on her pubes to catch the eye of the discerning lady-watcher.
Fourth, we attended a summer barbeque at her boss' house. As the evening began to wane, people began to either go home, or make their way inside the Boss' house. At this juncture of the evening I caught sight of the Boss and my then girlfriend.
He was seated in a patio chair, but it was stationed just off the patio and somewhat hidden by the backyard garden foliage. My Hot Girlfriend was seated on his lap across from him with her legs wrapped around his torso, lndian style. Her arms were flung around his neck, and were drawing his face closer to her thin halter top with her 34C nipples responding quite sensually to the cool night air. Their lips were locked in a deep french kiss. His hands were firmly holding her butt cheeks that her cutoff short-shorts did little to cover. A fellow co-worker told me after we were married that she knew for a fact my then girlfriend had sucked off and fucked their Boss both in his office and on the overnite trips. I told her l was proud of my sensual woman, now wife, and if l wanted an ugly girl, l would have gotten one. I can picture him publicly lamenting his wife's reluctance for oral sex, then my girl chirping how good she was at it, and one of the main reasons Bill married her. It turns me on to no end. I would love to confirm.

That is amazing. I am so envious of your husband . My ex gf fucked my boss for months. My boss would leave at mid day and fuck my gf all afternoon in our bed, only for me to come home with them both laying there depleted. He really degraded her during sex e.g. stuffed her used panties her mouth. My gf clothes would be scattered around the house. They must have christened every room. I would have to make them dinner. The killer was there was 3-4 used condoms on the dresser which my gf would feed me after he left as well as clean up.
Great girlfriend!! Should have kept that one around. CW

Since before we were married l have suspected, and there were rumors of my wife having sexual relations with her boss, I would love to confirm them.
First, he saw her, took her off the assembly line, and moved her into the office.
Second, he sprang for a complete hair and makeup do-over.
Third raises and bonuses began to coincide with overnite business trips. I added to the mix some short, but still business-like skirts, as well as some flattering blouses. I also got her some new lacy panties, but she knows l prefer she go sans panties with yours truly administring a sharp coif on her pubes to catch the eye of the discerning lady-watcher.
Fourth, we attended a summer barbeque at her boss' house. As the evening began to wane, people began to either go home, or make their way inside the Boss' house. At this juncture of the evening I caught sight of the Boss and my then girlfriend.
He was seated in a patio chair, but it was stationed just off the patio and somewhat hidden by the backyard garden foliage. My Hot Girlfriend was seated on his lap across from him with her legs wrapped around his torso, lndian style. Her arms were flung around his neck, and were drawing his face closer to her thin halter top with her 34C nipples responding quite sensually to the cool night air. Their lips were locked in a deep french kiss. His hands were firmly holding her butt cheeks that her cutoff short-shorts did little to cover. A fellow co-worker told me after we were married that she knew for a fact my then girlfriend had sucked off and fucked their Boss both in his office and on the overnite trips. I told her l was proud of my sensual woman, now wife, and if l wanted an ugly girl, l would have gotten one. I can picture him publicly lamenting his wife's reluctance for oral sex, then my girl chirping how good she was at it, and one of the main reasons Bill married her. It turns me on to no end. I would love to confirm.
J has a thing for Bosses. She has had 3 Bosses in her career, and had affairs with 2 of them and says if she had stayed lomger at her first job, it would be 3 for 3!! LOL She admitted them to me in bed playing around and talking about our past marriages and sexual expereince. And has updated me several times over the years about things she "left out" of her previous admissions. Sounds like maybe it is too late for tose conversations, based on your screen name, but that's how I found out most of her past experiences. CW

Reactions: Viewer
Black Lovers bring out the absolute "worst" in us!! LOL By worst, I mean we will do virtually ANYTHING to please them including being dropped off and used by several friends for a while. I had one Black Lover that had me doing "outcalls" for him, he would call me at work and tell me an address and I was to go there. it was my job to get out of work and do this for him. I did every time. And when he told me (top corporate company execitive) that he was "going to put me on the street", I couldn't WAIT!! Luckily (??) he was arrested not long after for drugs and is now in prison (where he continues to contact me from trying to get me to do conjagul visits with him), or I expect my life would be VERY different from what it is.

J (the wife)

A week ago my husband was at his brother's house for the better part of the day. I had recently engaged in a sexual encounter with my boss and a coworker before going home one afternoon. Thinking I had hours before my hubby came home, I called my boss (Mitch) to invite him over for some sexual pleasure. To my surprise, he showed up with two other guys at our house. Two were great the last time, but three black men made it even better as they took turns on me in our bed. We had just began with me taking two men at once when I heard my husbnd's voice yell from the doorway. It was at that moment when I knew things were not going to be very good. Rather than make matters worse since he already caught me in the act, I grabbed a few things and left the house to stay with my boss until I figured out what I was doing.
A few days later my husband called me at work to ask if I would meet him. My boss told me that my husband could wait a bit before meeting me and took me to the stock room after work to fill me full of his stuff. I orgasmed really hard twice during it while knowing that he was waiting to see me. My boss walked me down to the garage as we saw my husband waiting by my car. I stood there as we discussed what was going to be out next move in the marriage. My husband asked me to come back to the house so we could work things out. Once we were at our house, I was kissed and hugged by him firmly as my husband told me that he missed me. The two of us walked to the bed room and climbed on the bed to further this. My heart skipped a beat when he moved between my thighs to use his tongue on me. I waited for the worse as he licked my pussy to soon taste Mitch's semen inside of me now. My husband went down on m for minutes until he moved back over me to tell me that he loved the way I tasted and wanted more.
disgusting

Reactions: Macc
The wife of my dreams 😍

Oefff, dirty slut.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-12-19-07-46-69_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-12-19-07-46-69_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 54
Yeah, this is my wife.. We have been married 22 years, the first time I watched her get fucked was five years into our marriage, we didn’t get out much, we had two small kids back then. So one night we decided to take the kids to the grandparents and have a night to ourselves. So we invited some of the neighbors over for a little get together. well, I am not a big drinker so I ended up I guess passing out at some point. I woke up and looked at the clock and it was like 1215. I went downstairs to our kitchen to get a drink of water and I heard voices and I looked out Our kitchen window to our patio it was my neighbor Mike who’s around 50 we were probably in our 30s at this time, it was just him and my wife sitting at a table talking. I was now waking up and was ready to have a have a drink, so as I gotten into the refrigerator to get a couple of beers, I heard Mike say something about it was getting late and that he probably should be getting home, he got up out of his chair and he walked behind my wife who is sitting, and he reached out and he started to massage his shoulders as he thanked her for inviting him over and that he had a great night, My wife made a comment about how it felt good and that she would’ve let him do this way earlier in the night She even said something about he should be a masseuse, Well, he continued to massage her shoulders. Then I saw him take his hands and put them still on her shoulders, but now under her shirt, I could see my wife moving her neck around and that she was really enjoying it, Then I noticed that he was no longer on our shoulders, and I realized he had his hands now down my wife shirt, and it looking like he was feeling her tits, I didn’t know what to do I was frozen I was mad and I was extremely turned on, He had now moved to kind of to her side, and I saw, as he was rubbing my wife’s hand moved up under his shorts, and I could tell that my wife now was rubbing his cock under his shorts, she then told them that they probably go in the house and that you wanted to check on me so I quickly went to our room and pretended I was asleep, I heard the front door open and her come down the hall. I saw her look and then shut the light off and then shut the door and headed back into our living room. I gave them a few minutes, and then I slowly opened our door and walked down the hallway very quietly, they were now on that couch that she’s laying on in the picture. She was giving him a blowjob as he was sitting she was kneeling between his legs. All I could see was her head bobbing up and down he had his hand on top of her head. Then she got up and laid on the couch, and he quickly started to eat her pussy, he was feeling her he was licking her, then she was begging for him to stick it in her, then got on top of her and started fucking her, after a few minutes, they went in a doggy style, then she told him that she wanted to ride him and he sat on the couch and she got on top, at some point they got on the floor and he fucked her missionary and he pulled out and he was trying to get his cock into her mouth but most of his cum got on her tits. She did manage to get his cock and get some of it in her mouth. I then went back to our room and pretended to be asleep. About 30 minutes later she came in and woke me up and we ended up the rest of the night. She later told me that she saw me in the hallway. That was the first of many experiences like that..

We had been swimming all day and we were camping just up the road. Why we were down there swimming all day. this older guy named Mike who was probably in his late 40s early 50s me and my wife are in our mid 30s. We have a couple kids. I had to go into town later on in the day, and I asked my wife if she wanted to go and she said she would stay down and swim, There was a couple families and Mike that were there, so she was having fun so I went back into town. It probably took me about an hour. When I came back up to the beach, there was nobody there, so I headed back up to our camper, As I got close to the camper, I could hear noises coming from, I looked in and my wife was riding Mike in the bed. He had both hands on her tits and she was bouncing up and down on his card. I snuck around to the other side so I couldn’t be seen from the road and I pulled my pants down and started jerking off as I looked in the window and he was fucking her doggy style. Her tits were swinging and she was telling him to fuck her harder and then he needed to hurry because I was coming and she didn’t want to get caught, but she told him that she wanted him to come deep inside which he grabbed their hips and I could tell he was coming . I quickly headed back down to the beach. In about 1520 minutes she came back down. I asked her where she was and she said she was taking a shower. Then we went back to the camper and I fucked her in the same spot that I watched her and Mike . The next day I did it again I went into town. But I really just went back up the road and walked back and again Mike came in into the camper but this time I looked in the window and she was blowing him and he ended up to fucking her and blowing his load all over her tits, and again he quickly left, I got back to my truck drove back and again we fucked in the camper. Nothing happened again with us till about five years later when she fucked her younger guy in the shower at a campsite

Attachments

• IMG_5455.jpeg
    IMG_5455.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 42