Cheating wife caught

Carley M

Couple
A week ago my husband was at his brother's house for the better part of the day. I had recently engaged in a sexual encounter with my boss and a coworker before going home one afternoon. Thinking I had hours before my hubby came home, I called my boss (Mitch) to invite him over for some sexual pleasure. To my surprise, he showed up with two other guys at our house. Two were great the last time, but three black men made it even better as they took turns on me in our bed. We had just began with me taking two men at once when I heard my husbnd's voice yell from the doorway. It was at that moment when I knew things were not going to be very good. Rather than make matters worse since he already caught me in the act, I grabbed a few things and left the house to stay with my boss until I figured out what I was doing.
A few days later my husband called me at work to ask if I would meet him. My boss told me that my husband could wait a bit before meeting me and took me to the stock room after work to fill me full of his stuff. I orgasmed really hard twice during it while knowing that he was waiting to see me. My boss walked me down to the garage as we saw my husband waiting by my car. I stood there as we discussed what was going to be out next move in the marriage. My husband asked me to come back to the house so we could work things out. Once we were at our house, I was kissed and hugged by him firmly as my husband told me that he missed me. The two of us walked to the bed room and climbed on the bed to further this. My heart skipped a beat when he moved between my thighs to use his tongue on me. I waited for the worse as he licked my pussy to soon taste Mitch's semen inside of me now. My husband went down on m for minutes until he moved back over me to tell me that he loved the way I tasted and wanted more.

A week ago my husband was at his brother's house for the better part of the day. I had recently engaged in a sexual encounter with my boss and a coworker before going home one afternoon. Thinking I had hours before my hubby came home, I called my boss (Mitch) to invite him over for some sexual pleasure. To my surprise, he showed up with two other guys at our house. Two were great the last time, but three black men made it even better as they took turns on me in our bed. We had just began with me taking two men at once when I heard my husbnd's voice yell from the doorway. It was at that moment when I knew things were not going to be very good. Rather than make matters worse since he already caught me in the act, I grabbed a few things and left the house to stay with my boss until I figured out what I was doing.
A few days later my husband called me at work to ask if I would meet him. My boss told me that my husband could wait a bit before meeting me and took me to the stock room after work to fill me full of his stuff. I orgasmed really hard twice during it while knowing that he was waiting to see me. My boss walked me down to the garage as we saw my husband waiting by my car. I stood there as we discussed what was going to be out next move in the marriage. My husband asked me to come back to the house so we could work things out. Once we were at our house, I was kissed and hugged by him firmly as my husband told me that he missed me. The two of us walked to the bed room and climbed on the bed to further this. My heart skipped a beat when he moved between my thighs to use his tongue on me. I waited for the worse as he licked my pussy to soon taste Mitch's semen inside of me now. My husband went down on m for minutes until he moved back over me to tell me that he loved the way I tasted and wanted more.
(y)

Lucky hubby

So you still fuvking your boss

This so hot. Wish you were my wife.

Reactions: toolman2c
That is amazing. I am so envious of your husband . My ex gf fucked my boss for months. My boss would leave at mid day and fuck my gf all afternoon in our bed, only for me to come home with them both laying there depleted. He really degraded her during sex e.g. stuffed her used panties her mouth. My gf clothes would be scattered around the house. They must have christened every room. I would have to make them dinner. The killer was there was 3-4 used condoms on the dresser which my gf would feed me after he left as well as clean up.

He is a man of my own heart

Reactions: Wannabecuck895