Cheating wife fantasy- email exchange with your wife- anonymously

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
Apr 24, 2022
Washington, USA
Hello, always been interested in cheating wife fantasies. Here is my idea, I get her email messaged to me and I send her pics anonymously of my bwc- 8.5 inches. I keep the husband/ boyfriend in the loop and share her thoughts, comments and or opinions about what I’ve sent. Thoughts on this? Would you be tempted to see if your hotwife, slut is messaging others without your knowledge? 😉😋😉😉😉

Hello, always been interested in cheating wife fantasies. Here is my idea, I get her email messaged to me and I send her pics anonymously of my bwc- 8.5 inches. I keep the husband/ boyfriend in the loop and share her thoughts, comments and or opinions about what I’ve sent. Thoughts on this? Would you be tempted to see if your hotwife, slut is messaging others without your knowledge? 😉😋😉😉😉

Yes I'm possibly interested.. DM me

I'd love to seduce a lady online as a stranger.. I'm really into elder, mature women tbh and I've already did it twice. Check ur dm.. if anyone is up, let me have her details and I'd love to be w her 😗

Reactions: werekinky2
"Jokes on you, I'm already into that shit" meme template insert lol

Yeah I've been doing that as per hubby requests and I got myself 7 sexting partners now. And tbh they're quite the women wanting constant attention. Even 2 of them are sexting without their hubby's knowledge lol.. it's so turning on more more having sex..doing that. Even they admitted it to me x

"Jokes on you, I'm already into that shit" meme template insert lol

Yeah I've been doing that as per hubby requests and I got myself 7 sexting partners now. And tbh they're quite the women wanting constant attention. Even 2 of them are sexting without their hubby's knowledge lol.. it's so turning on more more having sex..doing that. Even they admitted it to me x
can you share some details, please?