Cheating wives, what age do you prefer your lover to be?

Cheating wives, what age do you prefer your lover to be?

• Total voters
The first time Tracy cheated on me (at least me knowing), she was 43 and he was 31, a coworker from work. After I found out, we separated for six months, she broke things off with him, and she promised she would never do it again. We got back together, and everything was fine for five years. When she was 48, I came home early from a business trip and caught her in our bed with a 22 year old she presumably met online. So she clearly likes her cheater men young. We have been divorced for over a year now, and we just started having sex again the past few weeks. I am still so attracted to her, and I know it’s wrong I keep coming back, but her body is so addictive.
does the idea of her fucking other guys turn you at all? it would turn me on big time. I think a lot of guys on this site will be envious of your situation.

No, not a mother figure. More of an experienced educator. Most young men haven’t been with women with lots of experience. We teach them to be better lovers and how to properly fuck.
My young bull is 24 years older. He has a girlfriend that he really loves. To him (and me) I’m definitely not a mother figure and he’s definitely not in love with me. I’m simply an experienced fuck toy that makes him a better lover to his girlfriend. I. Very happy with the arrangement.

I don’t have a favorite age. I like young, old and in between. I currently have three somewhat regular bulls. The oldest in his upper 50s and the youngest 24. I like fucking men who don’t get it often. Maybe shy or a bit out of shape. Those are my favorite to make happy.
It is really nice to know that you don't have a specific age preference , you said you liked it with men who don't get it often , you said they might be shy or out of shape , that's not always true , for me , it is not like that , I am neither very shy nor out of shape , I am also young , I will be 20 a couple of months from now , I still don't do it often for other reasons though .

No, not a mother figure. More of an experienced educator. Most young men haven’t been with women with lots of experience. We teach them to be better lovers and how to properly fuck.
That's true , it is a lot better if younger guys & older women had fun with each other , there would be a lot to learn from them , while both are having great pleasure too .

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
It is really nice to know that you don't have a specific age preference , you said you liked it with men who don't get it often , you said they might be shy or out of shape , that's not always true , for me , it is not like that , I am neither very shy nor out of shape , I am also young , I will be 20 a couple of months from now , I still don't do it often for other reasons though .
With a cock like that you should be getting it often. I agree, there are many reasons a man isn’t getting it often enough. I love all those men. I love building their confidence while having fun myself. Actually, some of those men fuck the best!

With a cock like that you should be getting it often. I agree, there are many reasons a man isn’t getting it often enough. I love all those men. I love building their confidence while having fun myself. Actually, some of those men fuck the best!
Yeah , many young guys just need extra confidence , if they have it , they will be very interested in doing everything to please a woman , that's why I like older women , many younger girls have low self-esteem or unrealistic views of their bodies & men's bodies , that's why when young guys & older women are together it is very fun & a great experience .

And do You build confidence? 🤔

That's true , it is a lot better if younger guys & older women had fun with each other , there would be a lot to learn from them , while both are having great pleasure too .
There are various tribes in Africa and around the world where it's part of a teenager's initiation into adulthood to spend some days in the company of a mature woman who will teach him how to make love to a woman..... great idea!

My wife always tells me about how younger guys have fuked her in the past. It turns me on so much. She goes into a lot of detail about what they used to do together 😉

Reactions: JHotbrewer
My young bull is 24 years older. He has a girlfriend that he really loves. To him (and me) I’m definitely not a mother figure and he’s definitely not in love with me. I’m simply an experienced fuck toy that makes him a better lover to his girlfriend. I. Very happy with the arrangement.
You got it all right! Lucky him

Reactions: Happy Mom

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu