Christmas Gift to Wife

Hey all! Me and the wife are doing great, but for Christmas this year I wanted to give something to her that shows how passionate I am about our new life style. So I was thinking of letting some amazing bulls email her and chat with her on ...Wife 4.jpg. You're free to say or do whatever you want! Just DM me if you're interested and I'll get you set up.

Hey all! Me and the wife are doing great, but for Christmas this year I wanted to give something to her that shows how passionate I am about our new life style. So I was thinking of letting some amazing bulls email her and chat with her on ...View attachment 1074447. You're free to say or do whatever you want! Just DM me if you're interested and I'll get you set up.
Gorgeous lady so very sexy great looking breasts

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Vez22
A couple of things tell me that my hubby will jump right on this.

Plan where you want your partner to ejaculate.​

“Think about where you want him to come, whether it’s in your mouth, somewhere on your body, or into your hand,” Kerner says. If you don’t want them to ejaculate in your mouth, switch from orally stimulating them to manually stimulating while they finish. If you don’t like your partner ejaculating on your face, then don’t put your face right in front of their penis while they orgasm. If you genuinely have no preference where they ejaculate, then ask them as they get close, “Where do you want to cum?”

Hey all! Me and the wife are doing great, but for Christmas this year I wanted to give something to her that shows how passionate I am about our new life style. So I was thinking of letting some amazing bulls email her and chat with her on ...View attachment 1074447. You're free to say or do whatever you want! Just DM me if you're interested and I'll get you set up.
Beautiful, send her to her bull for xmas

Reactions: toolman2c
Her tits are amazing what size is she

After she has been satisfied my wife asks the man how and where he wants to cum. She is always happy to oblige to what they want. I think the only thing she does not like is getting cum in her hair. If does happened sometimes whentumblr_mvanxuqMCZ1r5tq77o1_1280.jpg a man is trying to cum on her boobs or face and overshoots. She has taken direct facials but closes her eyes, LOL

Quite the smile!!!!

Oh My, what a Hot wife, thank you! I would love to be part of the Christmas present please!

Reactions: toolman2c
She is awesome what size are so so BEAUTIFUL BREASTS

Jeesh!!! She is just too good not to breed!!!

WOW!! Really huge tits!! Incredible

My god she is very very Hot and sexy .everybody wants fuck her all hole and suck her big juicy nipples

Reactions: robbiewillsucku