Church Girl gone bad.

SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN

Monday is a day we all work. So we planned to both call in but not let our significant other know we called in.
I got up in the morning, and got ready for work as Shawn was leaving for his job. I then called in.
Alan booked a room in the city, a suite :oops:

When I arrived he had wine and was nicely dressed with a big smile. We had a glass and talked about what I was going through. We understood boundries and safety guids of discretion. We finished the bottle bu the time we were done talking and I was feeling pretty hot and pretty damn wet. I was about to betray my hisband.and.my vows, God, and my self for a thrill, for an itch. Alan went to the restroom and I quickly removed my work clothes to reveal black and hot pink lace panties and matching bra. With black stockings. I crawled up on the bed and layed across it. When alan walked out in a bathrobe his jaw dropped. At this point im sure there was already a wet spot on the bed from my pussy being so wet. He layed on the bed next to me, brushed my hair and slid his hand over my soaked panties. I moaned and he kissed me. He then removed my panties and instantly began going down on me. Not sure if it was just the rush of adrenaline or the whine but I came in seconds. He just kept on and kept on and I just received one.orgasm after another. When his face lifted from me it was dripping from mu juices. I forced him on his back opened thw robe to expose his complete nude shaved clean body. His cock was ready for me. I began to suck and fondle his balls. He told me to slide a finger in his ass wike I sucked him, tbat was new and I would have turned that down but I was so hot and horney I didnt want to slow the momentum. I felt his cock expand and then he said he was gonna cum already. As soon as I felt his cock tighten to prepare to shoot the load, I shoved my finger deep in his ass, squeezed his balls.and sucked his head until I felt that thick warm cum hit the back of my throat. I gaged and coughed it all up in the floor. He was laughing, I apologized and he said dont be.sorry. He said watching me cough up his cum was hot and keeping him hard.
I was ready now. I coukdbtr be any wetter. I opened my legs and.broughf my knees up to my head. He positioned his large cock against my pussy lips. I could feel my juices just dripping out. It was so big. I was scared. Was this gonna hurt?
Finally he pushed it in, all the way. I saw fireworks and blacked out for maybe 2 seconds. I had another man in me right now, not just another man but my husbands best friend from child hood. His cock was huge, I felt so full. It was like looseing my virginity again. He started slow but my pussy was accepting his cock nicley. He began to fuck me harder and faster. I felt another orgasm building, I told him to fuck harder, and he did. Omg did he, when I started to cum my puss pushed his cock out followed by a gush of juices. I believe I squirted. It was the only time I had ever squirted if thats what I did. :rolleyes:
He then turned me around and entered from behind. He grabbed my tits and pulled my hair and fucked me like a slut. I had gotten off so much already I felt my puss swell but I couldn't stop. I wanted that big cock in me all afternoon. With me in my knees, ass in the air, head held to the floor he unleaded a 2nd burst if semen deeo deep down into my womb.
We layed down exaughsted. I played with his sensitive cock and he played with my nipples.
I.said how long til ae can go again. We laughed. He said he couldn't believe this was happening. He never knew I could be such a bad girl. As we layed there talking I started thinking abiut Shawn. But instead of fear, shame, regret, and guilt, I got turned on. I wanted to find.him and habe him hold me. I wanted him to touch my swollen pussy. This itch would later grow into some very naughty desires.
After about an hour we were ready to gir again. He went nore gentle this time but the sensation was all there seeing and.feeling that massive cock slide in and.out of me. I then climbed on top.and began to ride him. I felt my orgasm building so I rode harder. I felt him squuze my tits hard as he unloaded into me again. Feeling his cock frow caused me to cum onky seconds later and I saw all his cum and juices at the base of his dick, gushing out of me. We went over discretion again and went iur separate ways.

When my hubby got home that night I was showed and fresh for him. As soon as we lay down I instantly stsrted touching and rubbing him. We had sex twice that night. I was so turned on by what me and Alan had did I probably coukd have fucked all night long. I coukdntr wait for me and Alans next encounter.

Topless.jpg

SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN

Monday is a day we all work. So we planned to both call in but not let our significant other know we called in.
I got up in the morning, and got ready for work as Shawn was leaving for his job. I then called in.
Alan booked a room in the city, a suite :oops:

When I arrived he had wine and was nicely dressed with a big smile. We had a glass and talked about what I was going through. We understood boundries and safety guids of discretion. We finished the bottle bu the time we were done talking and I was feeling pretty hot and pretty damn wet. I was about to betray my hisband.and.my vows, God, and my self for a thrill, for an itch. Alan went to the restroom and I quickly removed my work clothes to reveal black and hot pink lace panties and matching bra. With black stockings. I crawled up on the bed and layed across it. When alan walked out in a bathrobe his jaw dropped. At this point im sure there was already a wet spot on the bed from my pussy being so wet. He layed on the bed next to me, brushed my hair and slid his hand over my soaked panties. I moaned and he kissed me. He then removed my panties and instantly began going down on me. Not sure if it was just the rush of adrenaline or the whine but I came in seconds. He just kept on and kept on and I just received one.orgasm after another. When his face lifted from me it was dripping from mu juices. I forced him on his back opened thw robe to expose his complete nude shaved clean body. His cock was ready for me. I began to suck and fondle his balls. He told me to slide a finger in his ass wike I sucked him, tbat was new and I would have turned that down but I was so hot and horney I didnt want to slow the momentum. I felt his cock expand and then he said he was gonna cum already. As soon as I felt his cock tighten to prepare to shoot the load, I shoved my finger deep in his ass, squeezed his balls.and sucked his head until I felt that thick warm cum hit the back of my throat. I gaged and coughed it all up in the floor. He was laughing, I apologized and he said dont be.sorry. He said watching me cough up his cum was hot and keeping him hard.
I was ready now. I coukdbtr be any wetter. I opened my legs and.broughf my knees up to my head. He positioned his large cock against my pussy lips. I could feel my juices just dripping out. It was so big. I was scared. Was this gonna hurt?
Finally he pushed it in, all the way. I saw fireworks and blacked out for maybe 2 seconds. I had another man in me right now, not just another man but my husbands best friend from child hood. His cock was huge, I felt so full. It was like looseing my virginity again. He started slow but my pussy was accepting his cock nicley. He began to fuck me harder and faster. I felt another orgasm building, I told him to fuck harder, and he did. Omg did he, when I started to cum my puss pushed his cock out followed by a gush of juices. I believe I squirted. It was the only time I had ever squirted if thats what I did. :rolleyes:
He then turned me around and entered from behind. He grabbed my tits and pulled my hair and fucked me like a slut. I had gotten off so much already I felt my puss swell but I couldn't stop. I wanted that big cock in me all afternoon. With me in my knees, ass in the air, head held to the floor he unleaded a 2nd burst if semen deeo deep down into my womb.
We layed down exaughsted. I played with his sensitive cock and he played with my nipples.
I.said how long til ae can go again. We laughed. He said he couldn't believe this was happening. He never knew I could be such a bad girl. As we layed there talking I started thinking abiut Shawn. But instead of fear, shame, regret, and guilt, I got turned on. I wanted to find.him and habe him hold me. I wanted him to touch my swollen pussy. This itch would later grow into some very naughty desires.
After about an hour we were ready to gir again. He went nore gentle this time but the sensation was all there seeing and.feeling that massive cock slide in and.out of me. I then climbed on top.and began to ride him. I felt my orgasm building so I rode harder. I felt him squuze my tits hard as he unloaded into me again. Feeling his cock frow caused me to cum onky seconds later and I saw all his cum and juices at the base of his dick, gushing out of me. We went over discretion again and went iur separate ways.

When my hubby got home that night I was showed and fresh for him. As soon as we lay down I instantly stsrted touching and rubbing him. We had sex twice that night. I was so turned on by what me and Alan had did I probably coukd have fucked all night long. I coukdntr wait for me and Alans next encounter.

View attachment 34796
Super sexy can't wait for like chapter 5..can't wait to see alot more of your sexy body ...

Reactions: sharedcindy1984
Great story. I would have loved to see you in those sexy and soaked panties. Btw, black and pink is my favorite combination. And I’m sure you looked outstanding in it.

So sexy.

Hey, all, just wanted to let you know im still around and still plan to share more stories and pics. At the beach this weekend with family. Haven't had time to be on much. C u all soon! :-*

View attachment 34914
Told u guys im not as pretty without my makeup.
Not at all!! You are a stunner and your stories and pics always make my cock go hard!!! If only you could see it now...

On my way back to my grandparents house from the beach. We had a family reunion. good times. Me and my hubby had lots of quality alone time together.

Thought I would share another story. The stories may not so much be in order from this point on. Im just gonna share some of my bext experiances. The ones that got my adrenaline.

I'M A CHEATER

Alan and I continued to hook up every time the chance was available. We never tried to set up anytging.except the first time and a few other occasions. All the other times just fell into our lap. Infact my hubby has me swing by his place every Tuesday after work to collect $20 for his cell phone payment. Alan is on our phone plan and oays $20 a week. we usually fuck every Tuesday. Then other opportunities present them selves. Me and Alan have had sex on average 3 times a month for almost 6 years.
After sometime, the thrill of just chesting with my hubbys bf started to loose its excitement. This is when I started doing more risky or naughty things.
One night I met Alan and we had a quicky, what I didnt realize is my hubby nevwr asked me to collect phone money that day. I just went out of habbit. Well Shawn decided he was gonna collect and borrow something. So just as Alan and I finished there was a knock at the door. I saw shawns car.from the window. Omg did he hear us? Omg whata he gonna say, omg what have I done. I almoat started crying. Alan opened the door and said hey jamie juat stopped by to get the money. Luckily shawn had no idea, and just thought I was there to get money. I was in such a rush to get dressed I didnt do a proper clean up. I could feel Alams cum starting to leak out of my puss and down my thigh. I had to sit the whole time to stop from making a nasty mess all over my self. As soon as the boys were distracted I yelled im gonna head out anx drove home to clean up.
I took off my panties and started drying.my creamy pussy with a towel. I started my shower amd shawn.came.home. He walked in on me about to get in the shower..grabbed me and kissed me. He said something about me was driving him crazy. I was still traumatized by almoat getting.caught but I accept his advances..we made our way to the bed kissing and before I knew it shawn was going down on me. If only he knew Alan had just filled me full of thick warm semen. I only wipped up what I could with a towel. He went down on me for 15 minutes it felt like. Making.my cum twice. He then came up and slid his cock in me. I had never fucked my husband so soon after Alan. He commented that my puss felt warm. I wanted to ask if it felt used. Every comment Shawn made was related to the fact I had just fucked another man. I was so turned on.because shawn was enjoying whtever it was that made me so desirable. I.climbed up on him and started to ride his cock probably harder and faster than ever before. I looked at my puss and saw more of alans come seeping out. It only made more horney. Finally I came so hard a I squirted and Shawn.came also blasting another load up my cunt. Mixing with Alans.
That was the closest to a threesomw ive ever had. And from that day on ive fantasized of being with both alan amf shawn at the same time.At grandma's.jpg