Church Girl gone bad.

SPAMwww.gallery-dump.com/index.php?gid=785909

Care to explain why "your" pictures were uploaded to this site almost a year ago?

the bottom of yours say "submitted to Digitalhotties.net" Did you just rip them from some random site or is there more to the story here?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but the water mark on the bottom of the pics kinds threw me off, ive found more of the same pics shes posted dating back over a year ago (Aug 2016) I think its all fake. Some of the web site were written in Arabic....

34929-c2a0e6967f601878beab8dfe3bd54dbd.jpg

Attachments

• sdf.jpg
    sdf.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: Martinelli M
I'm not trying to be a dick, but the water mark on the bottom of the pics kinds threw me off, ive found more of the same pics shes posted dating back over a year ago (Aug 2016) I think its all fake. Some of the web site were written in Arabic....
Report her. But damn good stories!

It is a shame, I was enjoying them aswell.

all the pictures seem to have originated here SPAMadult.usenethub.com/amateurs/al...ur.female/3932-webbies-jenni/image-40802.html in 2011, even the "beach" today..

How the fuck did none of us pick up the watermark on all the photos? This shit went on for weeks!!!

Honestly what type of fuckwits waste their time pretending to be someone they are not? Are they even female? Are they gay guys trying to collect as many dick pics?

Where was Oddzilla when we needed him!

I just don’t get fakes. Seems to take an awful lot of effort and deception.

But damn. I liked her stories.
I have no doubt the stories were also lifted from literotica style websites!! The whole profile is a fake and is very very likely a guy! Serious mental disorder to be bothered to keep up this lie the whole time!

“She” has me going at first. But when I read the episode which involved sex for the first time, I knew we’d been had. I’ve never known a woman to actually talk like that (typos aside). It had all the stereotypical stuff we guys fantasize about (bigger dick, 1st orgasm, etc) and ridiculous explicit language. It was basically pandering, and it was blatantly obvious.

The whole amusement park ride episode was a major stretch too.

I think we want so badly for these stories to be real and true that we often overlook certain red flags. For the rare few of us within the general population that have actually done anything remotely resembling wife sharing or cuckoldry, we want to connect with similar people. For those who feel it may never be more than a fantasy, they want to experience it through others.

Another troll or fake huh... should’ve known better with the way I’ve been catfished in the past. It is so hard to tell now a days whose fake and whose not. She offered some nice pictures and stories but should’ve definitely checked the watermarks.

I never saw the watermarks. But I believe she’s a fake. Interesting that I haven’t seen much of her since being ‘outed’.

Great stories though.