Clean up question

When it’s your time to shine whether it’s your load or someone else’s do you just do the clean up and that’s it or give full oral session? I go for the session hoping for a round 2
It depends on the situation. If her and her lover are just doing a quicky then I lick up quick but otherwise I usually clean her slowly savering it while she tells me what a good little clean up boy I am. I love hearing her tell me that. I continue on after I've eaten all the cum untill her bull has recharged then I relinquish her pussy back to him an go to wherever she sends me.

When I was younger I refused to kiss a girl after she had my dick in her mouth. I got over that. First time a girl kissed me after she swallowed my load a thought I was going to puke. I got over that. Seeing how the girls LOVED it was hot.
Many girls asked me to go down after we fucked. First time was about the same, thoughts of vomit. I learned to have her wipe off then I was OK with it.
Years later (present day) wife and I get into mfm fun with a guy we know. Him or I have no problem kissing her after she's swallowed but not right after. Going down on her after she wipes off is good, doesn't matter if it's his or my load or both. We wipe her off and go at it.
It's fun because she gets off and that makes it fun.

When it’s your time to shine whether it’s your load or someone else’s do you just do the clean up and that’s it or give full oral session? I go for the session hoping for a round 2
Always full oral, even if there is no round two. The first time I did it with my wife, she didn’t realize that I had finished. She wanted me to keep going… afterwards, I explained that I had already finished inside her!