Clean up

For me the very first was when my wife pushed my head on the bull’s cock to clean, straight after that the bull pushed my head between her legs and I licked all the cum out and was made to swallow it... since than, I love my clean up duties and taking the bull’s cum directly as well, either on my face or in my mouth. I take it as a reward of a good job sucking the massive cocks...

From the very first time I was shared hubby cleaned me up...…………….he was EXTREMELY hesitant to say the least. Ended up cleaning me twice that night and doing it ever since. Figure he's had a couple hundred loads from every orifice and body part I have...………….we love it.293819

From the very first time I was shared hubby cleaned me up...…………….he was EXTREMELY hesitant to say the least. Ended up cleaning me twice that night and doing it ever since. Figure he's had a couple hundred loads from every orifice and body part I have...………….we love it.View attachment 293819
Gorgeous and really sexy photo... I love cleaning up as well...
did your gangbang happen? I remember a few weeks ago we talked about how many guys are ideal on a different thread. How did it go? Your hubby must have been really busy after to clean you after 5 guys? Has ever tried it directly with the bull?

Reactions: lvmaogui
Gorgeous and really sexy photo... I love cleaning up as well...
did your gangbang happen? I remember a few weeks ago we talked about how many guys are ideal on a different thread. How did it go? Your hubby must have been really busy after to clean you after 5 guys? Has ever tried it directly with the bull?
We have NOT done the 5 guys party yet, schedules are tough with one guy let alone 5. It is on the "to do" list. Thing is we need recent medical proof that each guy is clean as I will only do bareback as I hate condoms. Plus hubby loves his clean up role.

We have NOT done the 5 guys party yet, schedules are tough with one guy let alone 5. It is on the "to do" list. Thing is we need recent medical proof that each guy is clean as I will only do bareback as I hate condoms. Plus hubby loves his clean up role.
My wife is the same, hates condoms... she has got 3-4 regular lovers and those occasions when she was gangbanged she got proofs as well beforehand. But will mever forget how amazing it was to clean her body covered in cum from 10 guys everywhere... love to do it?

Yes we're looking forward to it as well. Ihave 3 lovers and the one is the party planner. Said he has two other guys in waiting. Met them at his gym so he knows what they're packing, told me I'll be very happy...….
Ooh, you’ll have so much fun... and your hubby will love to clean you up...

Has only happened once in our 40 years in the lifestyle. A couple of months ago in fact. I got to watch her having sex with her lover - from across the room in a chair, outside of her eyesight. After he came inside her - with his encouragement she told me to come eat her out. I did as told - but reluctantly. Turned out to be a good experience. His cum, mixed with her juices, actually tasted fine. Turned her (and him) on.

I have a different perspective. I’ve been bi for years so I’ve tasted cum long before meeting my wife. I’ve always kept this secret. So that first time that she asked me to clean her up I acted reluctant but inside I was like kid in a candy store.
I’ve cleaned cum from all over her body and I must admit that cum taste better mixed with her juice.
We’ve had gang bangs with as many as 8 men at once.