Cleaning the shaft.

That makes sense that’s why I was curious to hear from non bi husbands. I’m in the same position. Curious about cleaning the shaft but not even sure if my wife would want it.

Reactions: BigJake
Of the fun I have had in the past, my favorite is to be under her in a 69 and he is at least 7 with a upward curve. Love it when he pulls out of her and drops into my open mouth for a couple of clean off strokes then I guide him back in.
Thats one of my wifey and mine fav thing to do and we love it.. i love it more when its a uncut cock thou since its more juicy

My wife hasn't chucked me yet. I'm a wannabe. I am not into putting my mouth on any their man's cock. My wife refuses to chuck me. But, she says if she goes through with it, one of the prices I will have to pay is to suck another man's cock to get him ready for her and to clean him up after. That is my wife's way of finding out how bad I want her to chuck me. I want her to chuck me, but am not so sure about going that far on another man.

My wife hasn't chucked me yet. I'm a wannabe. I am not into putting my mouth on any their man's cock. My wife refuses to chuck me. But, she says if she goes through with it, one of the prices I will have to pay is to suck another man's cock to get him ready for her and to clean him up after. That is my wife's way of finding out how bad I want her to chuck me. I want her to chuck me, but am not so sure about going that far on another man.
Yes. That was my fear. When she first made me clean her out I was at first hesitant. I grew to enjoy eating cum from her pussy.
I had never thought of sucking another man’s cock but I always believed she would ask me. Now since then I have tried sucking and enjoyed it but I’m still waiting for her command to do it for her.

I'll just pitch in that when I first began providing bull services,
I was completely uninterested in any man, licking or sucking me in any way.

But when I realized that most of the wives I was playing with totally loved watching
hubby service me (fluffing, licking my balls while my cock was in their wife, cleaning all of me, etc.)
that really changed me. I started to really enjoy it...physically and psychologically,
and now, I absolutely prefer it: Couples in which cucky is very oral with me, go to the front of the line! :)

I'll just pitch in that when I first began providing bull services,
I was completely uninterested in any man, licking or sucking me in any way.

But when I realized that most of the wives I was playing with totally loved watching
hubby service me (fluffing, licking my balls while my cock was in their wife, cleaning all of me, etc.)
that really changed me. I started to really enjoy it...physically and psychologically,
and now, I absolutely prefer it: Couples in which cucky is very oral with me, go to the front of the line! :)
I am now in full agreement that the cuck should suck if his wife requested it. You are a good bull.