Cock Cage

Jeff Brown

Male
Mar 5, 2018
Louisville, KY
Masculine male with shared vixen here. looking to chat with other men of hot, shared or vixen wives that like to use the cage as foreplay and build-up vs. tease, denial or sissy. We've enjoyed it that way and had fun exploring different adventures with it. Never use it for humiliation or anything beta. Anyone else use theirs that way? Open to chatting with all that are into cock-cages.

is there anyone else here that likes to wear one just because it feels good or kinky but not into beta, femdom, humiliation, tease or denial?
I love the feeling and denial I’ve been almost permanently caged now since mid July and love pleasing my wife however she chooses…. But when she wants full penetrative sex it’s full on intense and explosive 🧨

cool. sounds like it works for both of you. how long have you been caging for her like this?
Since mid July she’s away at the moment and has the 🔑 yes it works for both of us she’s more confident and permanently horny and I want her more than I have in years after all it’s what we can’t have we desire the most

Reactions: Jeff Brown
Since mid July she’s away at the moment and has the 🔑 yes it works for both of us she’s more confident and permanently horny and I want her more than I have in years after all it’s what we can’t have we desire the most
That's really cool. Sounds like it brought you closer as well. Have the day to day dynamics changed any? As in - sliding towards femdom? Or, no change whatsoever? Just enhances your intimacy for the reasons you mentioned?

That's really cool. Sounds like it brought you closer as well. Have the day to day dynamics changed any? As in - sliding towards femdom? Or, no change whatsoever? Just enhances your intimacy for the reasons you mentioned?
Not changed much but I think it might change a little with my wife gaining confidence she might want to cuck me at some point

is there anyone else here that likes to wear one just because it feels good or kinky but not into beta, femdom, humiliation, tease or denial?
I frequently wear one because I enjoy it. Wife has no idea I wear one. Mine is plastic but I have had metal ones in the past. When I wear a cage, I constantly think about my cock. The added weight of the cage makes it swing between my legs. So going to the store for groceries, I'm reminded of my cock and can feel it swinging with every step. I don't have a big monster cock swinging between my thighs so this is as close as I get, I guess. I don't deny myself or any of that. I just like the weight, the movement, the stimulation. Same is true for my "ball bag" which I enjoy wearing often as well. Happy to share images for those who are sincerely interested.

Reactions: Jeff Brown