Cock Sleeve Worked Perfectly

The dildo was used to put inside either her mouth or her pussy as we role-played MFM threesomes. She has told me on several occasions she would never have an MFM threesome but that we could role-play. Other times, I would use it as I be licking her p**** and she'd be sucking my cock while we are in 69 position.

Yes, she loved it.
sounds hot

Reactions: Lovemeyou
maybe she would like a bit of black too, as you say the ball strap feels great, this one is ribbed inside too :p

View attachment 485435
I am not sure if color matters to her. She has had black cock before and as long as it's big, I don't think she will mind. I will say though that all of the videos that I found saved on the phone with big cocks were of black guys, so, you might be on something.

The sleeve that I have is also ribbed inside which helps to keep it on and give more pleasure.

• Love
Reactions: Smudger
Glad it worked out for you! We use a Muscle Cock Sleeve to give hubby that something extra and it works great. He's gotten to be a pro at it.
Thank you.

I'm going to look into the muscle cock sleeve, never heard of it before.

This was my first rodeo using a cock sleeve. I have thought about it for years but never went through with it. I see now what I've been missing. Hopefully, I can become a pro and then move into the hotwife lifestyle.

That's a beast of a thing. It brings tears to my eyes and wetness at the thought. Hot as fuck and glad she enjoyed.
• 😂

• That's the same thing that she thought when she first saw it. I'm glad she was willing to use it, but it didn't bring tears to her eyes when it was used. 😁 It was a little tight at first but it didn't take long before it was all the way inside her.

• Love
Reactions: Chardonnay1974
we tried one and here’s a pic of her with one , she had me cut it down as she likes girth but was still a bit of a let down and one of the real thing FBACCAD8-A765-488D-B12C-ABA84715BF39.jpeg

Attachments

• 982AAF91-BDE4-40AB-A45F-E32D222C11F6.jpeg
    982AAF91-BDE4-40AB-A45F-E32D222C11F6.jpeg
    410.6 KB · Views: 68