College bull with big balls, into black women

Hey everyone, White college bull here. I am going to school in milwaukee and I have, as the title says, some pretty big balls! Im really into black women, so if there are any black hotwives, please hmu! But of course, I don’t discriminate when it comes to hotwives lol. Hmu if you wanna know more too. I do have a kik

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Hey everyone, White college bull here. I am going to school in milwaukee and I have, as the title says, some pretty big balls! Im really into black women, so if there are any black hotwives, please hmu! But of course, I don’t discriminate when it comes to hotwives lol. Hmu if you wanna know more too. I do have a kik
My Ebony Latina wife needs a good pounding because of my little one!

Attachments

• 7E6F87F4-54E4-4554-86BA-D23172F05952.jpeg
    7E6F87F4-54E4-4554-86BA-D23172F05952.jpeg
    592.8 KB · Views: 37
My Ebony Latina wife needs a good pounding because of my little one!
My wife always said my balls don't hang low enough and are to small for ass slapping. My right ball is 1 1/2 inches and my left ball is a little bit over an inch and they hang around 3 1/2 inches and she says they are very small and don't hang low enough to slap her ass.. Is she right on this? What size are your balls and do they hang lower than mine??

My wife always said my balls don't hang low enough and are to small for ass slapping. My right ball is 1 1/2 inches and my left ball is a little bit over an inch and they hang around 3 1/2 inches and she says they are very small and don't hang low enough to slap her ass.. Is she right on this? What size are your balls and do they hang lower than mine??